Why doesn't CCleaner have this yet?

CCleaner is great, but I am wondering why the startup tab only covers 1 of the 3 startup locations?

There is:

Startup

Tasks Folder

BHO

CCleaner only covers normal startup, but the tasks folder & the BHO objects surely do load with windows, & they surely are every bit as bad as any startup item you can have, or even worse because most people do not think to check those startup places & assume "CCleaner covers it all!"

Tasks folder should be so easy to add since it's startup are always same folder all the time.

Same for BHO. It has the same registry key location for all BHO all the time.

Lately, I see computers literally assaulted with Chrome updater running on startup every time the computer boots, along with Apple Updater, Real Updater, Java Updater, Quicktime Task, who knows how many MS update checkers, whatever, fill in the blank. And BHO are just as bad!

Tasks & BHO are both startup items that load at boot, & all the items in those locations do eat up more ram when running, so why doesn't CCleaner give us the disable or delete option for that?

Can have a startup tab & group it like:

BHO

Startup

Tasks

If you wanted. Same tab, just 3 startup sections. CCleaner is really needing this now, because I am tired of manually clearing 40 or 50 running tasks loading at startup just to help someone who has a computer that is running very slow, only to find out this is why!