CCLeaner Backup and Restore? Manual Cookie Entry?

PiriFan

Hello, you release a lot of great upgrades to CCleaner. Could you please also add a backup and restore option for CCleaner settings? I recently bought a new laptop and it is taking me some time to get all of my saved cookies to store and such. Since the cookie problem cannot be resolved easily, can you allow us the option to type in the cookie domain manually? Thanks :)

ivm.jpg

Such a feature already exists as you can see in the picture I attached. If you right click on the Cookies to Keep pane...

Also, if you go to CCleaner > Options > Advanced > "Save all settings to INI file" you can get all the other settings too.

Simplicity is hard.

• 3 weeks later...

ivm.jpg

Such a feature already exists as you can see in the picture I attached. If you right click on the Cookies to Keep pane...

Also, if you go to CCleaner > Options > Advanced > "Save all settings to INI file" you can get all the other settings too.

Oh wow, that is totally hidden :P How about the bug that has existed forever on every computer with different operating systems where it doesn't display all cookies for some reason? I get lucky when the full cookie list is actually shown.

I used to think that too but it isn't.

If you log-in into the website in question and browse back and forth, the cookies will get stored. Once the cookies are stored, CCleaner will detect it.

If you run CCleaner before placing it in the "Cookies-To-Keep" list, the cookies will be erased and it won't be able to detect it until you visit the website again.

Works for me.

Simplicity is hard.