Problem with Analysing

MLT

Today when I was analysing I got a message I must close my brower (Firefox).

I thought it was closed - so I opened and closed again - same thing.

I looked at task manager - it does not show it working. So now what?

Can someone help me? Thanks!

I downloaded the update to 1.24 a week or so ago, but I'm almost positive I've used it since with no problem. (My brother-in-law died last week so I can't swear to anything)

MLT

Today when I was analysing I got a message I must close my brower (Firefox).

I thought it was closed - so I opened and closed again - same thing.

I looked at task manager - it does not show it working.  So now what?

I get this problem when trying to backup my firefox profile sometimes, it states it is open, but I can find no instances of it being open, the only way I have found to resolve it is a restart.

(My brother-in-law died last week so I can't swear to anything)

MLT

Are you for real?

I get this problem when trying to backup my firefox profile sometimes, it states it is open, but I can find no instances of it being open, the only way I have found to resolve it is a restart.

Are you for real?

I said that I was sure I had used it since the update. Then I realized that my week had been such an uproar because of funeral,etc. that maybe I hadn't so said, I couldn't swear to what I had said. I should have just deleted the part where I said I was sure I had used it. Sorry to be a ding-a-ling. MLT

I said that I was sure I had used it since the update.  Then I realized that my week had been such an uproar because of funeral,etc. that maybe I hadn't so said, I couldn't swear to what I had said.  I should have just deleted the part where I said I was sure I had used it.  Sorry to be a ding-a-ling.  MLT

I did a restart and it fixed it. I'm sorry I bothered you all. Any dummy should know - problem - restart - see if it fixes it. MLT

• Moderators

Next time make sure you look in the process tab of the task manager(just in case you didn't) not the applications tab. If you see firefox.exe just disable it.

Sorry to hear about your terrible week. Its always hard to loose a family member. :(