CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Warlock

Windows Security

Hello to all of my good friends on the forum whom I have missed. I have been inactive due to several personal issues and a fried CPU. I did see a couple of posts before preparing this but feel the need to ask for additional help. I saw an article from a respected newsletter I receive concerning the Firesheep issue. It was very brief but offered a link for downloading protection using HTTPS Everywhere. I have Windows and Firefox for my browser but I do not have a wifi whatever that is. I get nervous about security and was wondering if I should add this. I wanted to get the guidance of my well-versed fellow members before doing something unnecessary or stupid. Could you please help someone whose computer illiteracy knows no boundaries. Thanks so much and a good day to all. Your friend, Warlock

You can unleash the FireShepherd on Firesheep. http://notendur.hi.is/~gas15/FireShepherd/

Hi kroozer,

Was doing my morning CCleaner sweep and decided to check for responses to the Firesheep question. Thank you so much for your help with this; it's greatly appreciated. Seems like there's always something. Maybe computers should be the Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse. Take care ma'am and thanks again.

Your friend,

Warlock