Gran Turismo 5 car list revealed

Andavari

• Moderators

Man, I for one am astonished again. How do they do it?

They spend five or so years making it, then delay it, then delay it some more, etc., it should be just about perfect by now, I hope at least. Well maybe not perfect because the game developer stated it has a framerate issue due to all the effects, however I don't know if that will make it into the final product.

Already feel old, and have had some grey hairs for a couple of years now, so I can check that off my todo list. ;)

They spend five or so years making it, then delay it, then delay it some more, etc., it should be just about perfect by now, I hope at least. Well maybe not perfect because the game developer stated it has a framerate issue due to all the effects, however I don't know if that will make it into the final product.

Already feel old, and have had some grey hairs for a couple of years now, so I can check that off my todo list. ;)

I've spent the better part of my life waiting for DNF (Duke Nukem Forever) so I think I can relate to your wait time :P (Heres to "I've been waiting for almost 12 years")