Cookies Required

Newhotness

"Cookies required

Your browser must be able to accept cookies in order to use this application."

i got this msg for the first time when i visited a site i go to all the time. does anyone know how to deal with this? its happening in Firefox 1.07 as well as IE 6. i've checked my cookie settings and it all looks fine. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thankx

• Moderators

Are you using any type of filtering software such as an ad blocker via the browser proxy settings, or some type of real-time anti-spyware/anti-malware protection.

The site could just be messed up, I deal with it all the time when trying to browse many Ford Motor Company car brand websites.

Are you using any type of filtering software such as an ad blocker via the browser proxy settings, or some type of real-time anti-spyware/anti-malware protection.

The site could just be messed up, I deal with it all the time when trying to browse many Ford Motor Company car brand websites.

yes, i'm using a few programs, well i think only msas for real time protection, and no add blocker, but the odd thing is that it just started today, and to the best of my knowledge i havn't changed any settings? one more thing, when logging into windows, a dialogue box popped up saying my virus definitions were out of date (using symantec corp) so i ran the live update and it said i was up to date. kinda odd i thought? anyway thats where i am right now, any further help would be appreciated.

It could've just be site maintenance that they were performing when you just happened to visit the site.

its definetly not site maint. its working on everyone elses comp. i'm gonna install opera and see if that is being blocked too. currently its being blocked by ff and ie. i'll report back any findings. thankx for the help