Scary Stories

Ishi

Halloween just ended but we never seem to have felt it on this forum's discussion.

Does anyone would like to tell a scary or hair raising experience they might have had???

Does anyone believe in paranormal aspects?? Explain why.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

Well, I opened an email from someone I didn't know. Mwuahaaahaaahaa. I gotta get a life. <_<

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Well Ishi "scary or hair raising experience" Re Halloween, unfortunately NO, however down here in Aus Halloween is slowly gaining acceptance (not from me though).

But we did have a knock on the door @ 6.30pm and a couple of children dressed in great costumes (almost scary) blurted out "Trick or Treat?" .......then they said "but we don't know any tricks.

Then they asked "you got any treats?"................"unfortunately no" said my wife, all we have is "Fruit".

So these 2 strangely dressed tiny Kids took off with a couple of fresh apples, chances are they won't call next year unless they like fruit!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

We had a big trick or treat night around here...little kids dressed in all kinds of outfits, bouncing up the sidewalk, all excited. When you drop something into the bag, they peer into it as if to count their loot.

Sometimes their moms must remind them to say thank you, and they shout it over their shoulders, as they are already running to the next house. :D They really enjoy it.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

What I really mean to say is "real" or unexplained paranormal encounters.

I do believe my house is a little hunted and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Here is a true story, I swear that I DID NOT MAKE THIS UP.

There was one time, about 12 years ago, around the final weeks of October 1998, there was this huge storm outside, it was night, pitch black in the outside, there was heaving raining and very strong winds and the power was out!!!! So we decided to take a picture of the outside. When the film was developed, we were surprised upon seeing droplet shaped figures, well it may be because they camera's lens got a bit wet, but the figures actually have faces in them!!! They have recognizable eyes and mouths.

That is not the only paranormal thing in our house. I think it was last year that someone even claimed that I was seen inside my room or in the stairs when I was surely not even at home!!! I have no one in my house that looks like me.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

Ishi sounds like you have a doppleganger !!

One weird story I have about the house I live in is one new years day in the morning I found a coin on the cooker hob top..no idea how it got there..and even more strangely it was a farthing,an old English coin with a picture of a wren on the back..I then read an article later called "pennies from heaven" this guy talked about people finding coins suddenly..so I wrote to him and he seemed to thing the bird was part of the mystery.Well

I`m always looking for logic in life so the only explanation i could come up with was the coin had fallen into the top of the oven(grill section) some time ago and then gradually fallen out of the top onto the hob !

Well I do`nt fully know the answer but I still have the coin and its here with me today !

Fluff

Babysitter home with young boy and young girl. She get call parents, who are working night shift in factory asking if everything is fine. She tells them da, but the large statue of Lenin in daughter's room is unsettling.

Later, she is arrested by KGB for calling great father of motherland "unsettling". She is sent to count trees in Siberia.

Such is life in Moscow.