tips for ccleaner

Pucetto92

Hi guys I have some ideas you can put in the Registry menu, then I see missing are: System Services, Registry Keys empty, History / MRU lists, help files, Drivers, Sound, shared files.then I have some ideas for the menu and cleaning: Clean My conversations folder (Windows Live Messenger), empty the prefetch folder (C: \ WINDOWS \ Prefetch). these two folders when cleaned recover a lot of space.then I have some general advice about the program and are as follows: eliminate all types of add-type chrome that was added in the third version which in my opinion does take more space to the installation files ccleaner.

sorry for my bad english but I'm an Italian guy and I write with the translator of google

But no in my opinion if you empty the prefetch folder will retrieve a lot of memory, so the text file in that folder will recreate itself as soon as we open a new program and we use during the day.since I'm a computer technician that I always empty the folder manually if it was part of ccleaner was a better thing so it just did general cleaning with cclenaer also cleaned that folder

I read what they say in those two siti.su a PC I found that I cleaned out of 100 + mb of files to prefetch I cleaned up the prefetch folder, I rebooted the PC and that my client was going faster than before

However if you can not do anything for emptying the prefetch folder other things you can do in the next update??

The Prefetch folder deletes old entries when it reaches 128 files itself ;)

About empty Registry key...the problem is that sometimes (even from MS itself), programmers use empty registry keys as "flags", and those keys shouldn't be deleted.

The MRU lists are already deleted in the Cleaner section.

Piriform French translator

• Moderators

on windows is easy on documents

Please be specific not general in order to make you a winapp2.ini entry (and then later have it included in the ccleaner software) we need to know EXACTLY where the requested items are

c:\users\{username}\documents\{?}

where {?} is the exact location i.e. \msn\conversations\history.log

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

I have another idea for ccleaner always make a new menu which covers the register or defragment the registry and optimize it over the defragmentation

Asked and answered a billion times. No won't happen, is useless and dangerous to do. please search. Thanks :)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

C: \ Documents and Settings \ User \ Documents \ My Conversations inside there are many folders with the year and the year would be to delete all folders together when cleaning

Well defragmenting the registry is dangerous because if something is wrong will ruin the system registry, but many products have it as a tune-up utilities and jv16 power tools and work great on those two products and also many other 't have this function but if you integrate in ccleaner ccleaner become much more complete as a software

sorry if I made the names of other programs but it was to say what programs have this feature of the system to defragment the registry thing, so make cclenaer very much more complete