Post DeskTop

Inu-Ya

winamp is the best in my opinion. all these people obsessed with security which makes no real difference with winamp or whatever player u use. also all this obsession with using fewer resources, what difference does a few meg make. for example foo bar looks like i made it

Homer: I never apologise, im sorry Lisa. Thats just the way i am

I'm very interested in security, could you tell me why? I have denied all Internet access to the program.

What (free) player would you recommend?

security? winamp IIRC, is pretty secure. but it uses soooo much resources and most skins suck for it(including the default).

the only player that i recommend is foobar2000(with a few plugins). here's an SS of my desktop and foobar.

foobey8ci.th.png

desktop44qu.th.jpg

Needed something less busy than my last screenie.

Find these colors to be exellent for my eyes :)

thumb-31515.png

CLEAN

thumb-31516.png

MESSY

Get the CD display app HERE.

Get the Avedesk widgets HERE.

Visual Style is a modded version of LE5

Get the wallpack HERE.

Get the taskbar Winamp controllers HERE.

Enjoy :) !

untitled0go.th.jpg
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

sshot24gw.th.jpg

uses a modded version of Luna Element 5(not exactly like mr.brownstone's but close)

also uses CD Art Display RC4 with foobar2000(which uses a winamp emulator plugin)

also uses AveDesk with 4 shortcut widgets

and it also uses RK Launcher which i've found to be better than ObjectDock

edit: also i'm using Opera with an IE7 skin.

Here's my new-ish one... RIGHT NOW it looks kind of boring since I disabled *everything* to completely optimize my computer... pretty desktops come at the price of vastly reduced RAM.

318062ns9yz.th.jpg

Names have been blurred out in order to spare those people the embarassment of being associated with me. :lol:

I took the time to go out side with my Digital Camera and take some pictures of our little pond out in the back. Such a sunny and pretty day here in NC ^_^ "Kinda windy though... :rolleyes: "

untitled2xl.th.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Hehe... I love my backgrounds

untitled5xy.th.jpg

mr. brownstone what Browser is that? "Maxthon"? or... is just FireFox with IE Tab Plug-In? :huh:

"Did you make that Skin within the browser yourself?" B)

mr. brownstone what Browser is that? "Maxthon"? or... is just FireFox with IE Tab Plug-In? :huh:

"Did you make that Skin within the browser yourself?" B)

he uses IE. can't you tell just by looking at the titlebar?

also he just modded LE5 to his needs. i also own a version similar to his but mine doesn't have the options on top. instead it has it on the left.