As I write this

hazelnut

• Moderators

Yes, but I'm not in Brussels, Copenhagen, Lisbon or wherever the other one was. This would make me one hour ahead in winter. I need GMT plus Daylight Saving Time, which doesn't appear to be an option.

As I write this it is 10am on the 10th day of the 10th month 2010.

10am 10/10/10

Hi Hazel,

Would "Great Minds On the Same Wavelength" be to vain on the forum? I was checking other matters, i.e. E-mail and was logged on at 10:00 a.m. EST and thought of the same and labeled some material 10-10-10. However that wasn't exact as you were. Isn't it funny how some of us think of things like this? Just thought I would say hello to a dear friend and exceptional person and get my two cents worth in. Got to go work on my Hupmobile a little getting ready for winter. Take care lady and will talk later.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

Geeky but fun thing : 101010 in binary = 42, the answer to life, universe, and everything. :P

Hi Aethec,

I thought I had signed off but this has been running while I was doing something else. We haven't chatted in the past but I have read many of your posts. It sounds like you're very well informed, unlike myself. I can't even master this forum. I would be interested in how you arrived at your calculations and if you have everything figured out we definitely want you around for a long time. By the way, being card-carrying animals lovers we're crazy about your avatar. It is wonderful. Well, I'm definitely going to sign off this time. Perhaps we can talk some more later if you wish. Take care and bonjour (French may be rusty)

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

• Moderators

Here you go Warlock

http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

and I might see you around on the 20th. Why? Because if you live in the UK, where we put our days and months the other way round, you will be able to log and hopefully see me post on forum at 8.10pm

Then it will be 20.10.20.10.2010 :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Hi Aethec,

I thought I had signed off but this has been running while I was doing something else. We haven't chatted in the past but I have read many of your posts. It sounds like you're very well informed, unlike myself. I can't even master this forum. I would be interested in how you arrived at your calculations and if you have everything figured out we definitely want you around for a long time. By the way, being card-carrying animals lovers we're crazy about your avatar. It is wonderful. Well, I'm definitely going to sign off this time. Perhaps we can talk some more later if you wish. Take care and bonjour (French may be rusty)

Warlock

I don't think explaining the binary to decimal conversion using text is easy, so here's an image :

h2H1X.png

Piriform French translator