CCleaner v1.25 is out

MrG

• Admin

Download from the main site now! :D

v1.25.201

- Restyled the top of the main window.

- Removed Exit button.

- Added VBScript support to Ini files.

- Tools/Options section buttons now stay highlighted.

- Added Opera cookie cleaning.

- Updated to be compatible with Windows Vista.

- Fix bug in shortcut detection routine.

- Optimized registry scanner routines.

- Added Turkish translation.

- Updated Dutch and French translations.

- Minor bug fixes and optimizations.

Just joined the forum to say a big thank you for this program, I have been using it for sometime.

It seems to do in a blink of an eye what 'some other' fancy programs take ages to accomplish!

If you ever decide to charge a reasonable amount of money for it, count me in :) .

I too liked the 'exit' button, can we have it back please ;) .

Best regards,

Mauri.

Just joined the forum to say a big thank you for this program, I have been using it for sometime.

It seems to do in a blink of an eye what 'some other' fancy programs take ages to accomplish!

If you ever decide to charge a reasonable amount of money for it, count me in :) .

I too liked the 'exit' button, can we have it back please ;) .

Best regards,

Mauri.

Mauri, Mr. G is alwase welcome to money, when you click download, there is a paypal donate button to send any desired amount of money to help support the program. Also, the exit button serves the same purpose as the "x" at th top right of the window, it actually cuts down on the size of CCleaner by removing it, also making the window much cleaner looking.

)corjello(

Mr. G,

Thanks for the great program, I don't mean to bug you about this, it is not that big a deal, but a few of the French errors didn't get changed, here is what the new version says, when we analzye & have not yet deleted:

ANALYSE COMPLETE - (1.440 secs)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

827 bytes ont ?t? supprim?. (Taille approximative)

D?tails des fichiers ? supprimer (Note: AUCUN fichier n'a pour l'instant ?t? supprim?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fichiers Temporaires d'Internet Explorer (fichiers 6) 402 bytes

C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\ZALog.txt 425 bytes

It should read as follows:

ANALYSE COMPLETE - (1.440 secs)

827 bytes seront supprim?s. (Taille approximative)

D?tails des fichiers ? supprimer (Note: AUCUN fichier n'a pour l'instant ?t? supprim?)

Fichiers Temporaires d'Internet Explorer (fichiers 6) 402 bytes

C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\ZALog.txt 425 bytes

Thanks for a great program & have a good day,

Normandie

• Admin

At the moment there is a slight discrepancy in the language used in the Analyze versus the Run Cleaner functions. As they use the same resource strings, whether it's future tense (will be cleaned), or past tense (has been cleaned).

It's fairly minor, but I'll add it to the list. :)

I like the new version, I miss the exit button but I like it gone because it looks better now. But I must complain about the restyling of the interface, I like the direction but the color chosen is horrible. I would suggest something that matched MicroSoft AntiSpyware. Aside from that issue everything is great, keep up the good work.