Feature suggestion

mako

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That would be wonderful! Also, haveing speccy installed, it would be great, if snapshots could be opened by double-clicking. For now, the only way is to open speccy, waiting it load all your computer information and then either choose load snapshot from menu or drag&drop the .speccy file on opened GUI. It should be easier.

Hi Mako:

You said you want a command line feature. Is this what you mean?

I duplicated the shortcut to Speccy and renamed it "Speccy debug". Right-click on the shortcut and select Properties. Then, under the Shortcut tab, add the parm " /debug" (without the apostrophes and with a space before the /) after the Target:

"C:\Program Files\Speccy\Speccy.exe" /debug

You should be able to create additional shortcuts using any valid parameters.

I'm new to Speccy so this may be obvious to everyone here, but I hope this helps.

BTW, is there a list of all the valid parms, such as /debug, that is available for Speccy?

Thanks

• Moderators

Hi Mako:

You said you want a command line feature. Is this what you mean?

I duplicated the shortcut to Speccy and renamed it "Speccy debug". Right-click on the shortcut and select Properties. Then, under the Shortcut tab, add the parm " /debug" (without the apostrophes and with a space before the /) after the Target:

"C:\Program Files\Speccy\Speccy.exe" /debug

You should be able to create additional shortcuts using any valid parameters.

I'm new to Speccy so this may be obvious to everyone here, but I hope this helps.

BTW, is there a list of all the valid parms, such as /debug, that is available for Speccy?

No the last part of your post is what they are asking for

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I had another feature suggestion but I'm not sure how easy or practical it would be to implement... It would be great if there was a tool that checked your PC against the minimum and recommended specifications for popular software and games titles. Essentially like this website does link removed by moderator Cheers, great app already though!

What would the /log function do? In my topic I asked if all temperature settings could be saved, is that what /log does? I don't really care if it is with a UI or not, but it would be nice if you could open the file in speccy, so you can see a graph, and you don't need other programs.

• Moderators

What would the /log function do? In my topic I asked if all temperature settings could be saved, is that what /log does? I don't really care if it is with a UI or not, but it would be nice if you could open the file in speccy, so you can see a graph, and you don't need other programs.

There is no /log the Original poster is asking for that ability.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

There is no /log the Original poster is asking for that ability.

I know, I meant to ask what the function is going to do. Will it store temperature settings or not? If so, will it store all temperature settings? If so, how can you review them? Within Speccy itself or do you need something like excel?