September Desktops

DennisD

• Moderators

September already, and Summer has returned to the North East. :)

Do your worst, and usual rules. Thumbnails only and no Imageshack to facilitate easier loading of the thread for folk on dial-up or low bandwidth.

I'm on a neighbours pc at the moment so can't post one.

Since I don't have anything for resizing picks, nor have the time and bandwidth to upload to an image-hosting site that automatically makes thumbnails, here is an image link of my desktop.

desktopthumbnail.png?psid=1

Hopefully, I'll be able to create the thumbnail on Monday.

*Thumbnail added

Using #!Crunchbang Linux. Boots in 10~ seconds!

2cc71f96143708.jpg

@Tunerz... use imagebam.com They have an option for a thumbnail! All auto-mated.

If you're going to be in the crunch bang gang (err???) I expect nothing less then default wall paper ;p

No fate but what we make

If you're going to be in the crunch bang gang (err???) I expect nothing less then default wall paper ;p

I am still playing around trying to customize it to my liking! :) Anyone else using Crunchbang?

Simplicity is hard.

I am still playing around trying to customize it to my liking! :) Anyone else using Crunchbang?

#! been my main os for a good while

No fate but what we make

@Tunerz... use imagebam.com They have an option for a thumbnail! All auto-mated.

Since I don't have anything for resizing picks, nor have the time and bandwidth to upload to an image-hosting site that automatically makes thumbnails, here is an image link of my desktop.

:)

Hopefully I'll be able to make the thumbnail on Monday.

Hi, I don't have anything but a default wallpaper and default Windows Aero because I spend my time in apps not the desktop. But anyway, with my latest toy, which I gave the hostname Bizmark, some of you might get a kick out of the hardware. I've got 16 logical processors running at 4GHZ, three Nvidia GTX 480s in tri sli which gives me a total of 1440 CUDA processing GPU cores, a RAID 5 array for my online storage and a 240GB SSD for boot. I have 12GB of registered ECC RAM, with chipkill protection and background scrubbing of soft errors.

post-34043-128358542752_thumb.png

Did you win the lottery ? :blink:

PS : Only 16 logical cores ? There's room for improvement :D

PS2 : With those GPUs, you should try the Hardware Accelerated Plugin Pack for Paint.NET, if you haven't already done so: http://blog.getpaint.net/2010/07/17/gpu-blur-effects-pack-for-paint-net/

Piriform French translator

Hi, I don't have anything but a default wallpaper and default Windows Aero because I spend my time in apps not the desktop. But anyway, with my latest toy, which I gave the hostname Bizmark, some of you might get a kick out of the hardware. I've got 16 logical processors running at 4GHZ, three Nvidia GTX 480s in tri sli which gives me a total of 1440 CUDA processing GPU cores, a RAID 5 array for my online storage and a 240GB SSD for boot. I have 12GB of registered ECC RAM, with chipkill protection and background scrubbing of soft errors.

post-34043-128358542752_thumb.png

Whoa!

I haven't contributed in a while, so heres mine.

2010-09-06_133016-thumb.jpeg

Gotta love the Pale Man :lol:

I actually picked up a blu-ray of Pan's Labyrinth and have been trawling through it taking screen shots, I so far have 14 1280x720 shots that I like, if anyone wants them

Edit: why can't we use .PNG on this board? I had to save the thumbnail, re save it as a jpeg, re upload it and mess with the bbcode to set the jpeg as the thumbnail. :huh:

Is it a bandwidth thing?

Also LOL it looks like hes looking at my icons c:

Edited by Winapp2.ini