Amnesia: The Dark Descent

KavazovAngel

Lol, I went through his earlier posts and his earlier posts didn't look like spam to me. Oh well.

(This really did look like spam though)

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=29401&st=0&p=175682&fromsearch=1entry175682

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=29400&st=0&p=175671&fromsearch=1entry175671

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

This really did look like spam though

Not all spammers are dense, and they use tactics such as writing their spam in a way that doesn't look like the classic spam post. Like that one from yesterday wanting help with some freeware YouTube video downloader which was indeed spam done rather cleverly as a Google search revealed.

• Moderators

Well guys, do mods make mistakes? Sometimes, and this I think may be one of them.

For some reason I read the OP's 6 posts as 1, so I'm rectifying the action I took. I will add that this is the first time I've been so lax.

I usually double check everything about a poster. It was a spam post, but on this occasion I don't think intentional after reading the OP's other posts.

Been in here too many times today I think. :(

Yes, games = software but "The Lounge" is where you post about games. "Software" is mostly 'work' related. Honestly, your post looked very suspicious.

Okay, sorry, didn't know that. :) Though, I'm sure if I posted about WoW / SC2 / MW2, it would have just been transferred to the other forum, not marked as spam. Hah! :P

Okay, sorry, didn't know that. :) Though, I'm sure if I posted about WoW / SC2 / MW2, it would have just been transferred to the other forum, not marked as spam. Hah! :P

Sorry, KavazovAngel, my fault for asking that suggestive question. If you stay around, you'll find the hospitality here is great. DennisD is a tireless helper, as are all the moderators.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Sorry, KavazovAngel, my fault for asking that suggestive question. If you stay around, you'll find the hospitality here is great. DennisD is a tireless helper, as are all the moderators.

Well, I'm an official translator for Macedonian (finished Recuva, the other three should be done next week or so), so I won't be going away any time soon, don't worry. :)

Just wanted to spread the word about the game, the guys are independent game developers so its kind of hard for them to market the game much. :)

• Moderators

All's well that ends well, and yep you were banned for a short while.

My apologies for misreading your details, but promoting any form of commercial software on the forum is spamming, regardless of the reasons behind it.

We can't make exceptions as the place would soon be filled with spam.

:)

All's well that ends well, and yep you were banned for a short while.

My apologies for misreading your details, but promoting any form of commercial software on the forum is spamming, regardless of the reasons behind it.

We can't make exceptions as the place would soon be filled with spam.

:)

I understand, just doing your job. :) Apology accepted, but actually, I'm the one who needs to apologize, so please accept mine. :)