Cookies won't delete

nadnetut

• Moderators

The only thing I can suggest at the moment is to maybe try the previous version of CCleaner again, and see if it works for you as it previously did.

If it does, then that more or less eliminates a cause on your end.

We're having one or two similar posts at the moment from folk using the latest version.

Previous CCleaner Versions:

Hope that helps.

The only thing I can suggest at the moment is to maybe try the previous version of CCleaner again, and see if it works for you as it previously did.

If it does, then that more or less eliminates a cause on your end.

We're having one or two similar posts at the moment from folk using the latest version.

Previous CCleaner Versions:

Hope that helps.

Yeah if I use the previous version of Ccleaner I'm sure those cookies won't show up, but the information will still be on my PC somewhere which I find disconcerting. Still at least the 'cookies to delete' section won't look cluttered.

I will go back to the previous version for now and hopefully they will sort out this problem soon.

Uninstalled latest version, rebooted, then installed previous version & as I expected those cookies are not showing in the 'cookies to delete' section.

Will stick with this version till, hopefully, the problem will be solved eventually.