Want to try something interesting?

mjp28

Want to try something interesting?

Find one of your friends locale, city whatever -or- just some interesting place you've never visited or maybe long to go back to and go to Google Maps. Then go to the street view and look around, even straight up (see my pick).

It gives you a whole new perspective of the world. Might I suggest Kalakaua Avenue which is the main drag along beautiful Waikiki Beach in Oahu, Hawai'i or use your own choice.

It's truly amazing, just like Hawai'i. :)

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

I also tried one of our friends here (without giving his name) from a place I've never been to, Huddersfield UK.

I've never been to the UK, gives it a whole different picture.

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

I spend hours looking at street view. One of the best things ever.

My wife and I occasionally go and look down on our old houses we use to live. I recently had a look at the house that I grew up in, strange looking back 50 years..........surprised that the old house was still there. Great invention Google Maps.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Yes Google maps ;)

I also spend heaps of time... flying over, zooming in, and finally dropping down to street view :)