Mudd

I cannot find the place to go for changing my profile. Seriously I've looked it over and over. Could it be my age? I'm posting a picture of this particular page fo Piriform. I can't see any where I can get to my profile. Help please.

Mudd

redhawk - doens't really help him.

What you are looking for is your name in the top right corner - the blue box is a drop down thing. First option is profile to get to it.

Hope that helps.

AJ

It did help, both you and redhawk. I make a couple of changes but what I was really looking for is a way to change the "first to last" to "last to first" when I open the form. Like there are 16 or more pages on Lounge and my page opens with the very first one. I'd like to see the last one instead. Bet it's there somewhere and I just can't see it.

One example of age fellows and ladies, eyes play tricks, brain goes to sleep, and more probably. If you would help with this, I'll shut up!

Mudd

• 2 weeks later...

I make a couple of changes but what I was really looking for is a way to change the "first to last" to "last to first" when I open the form. Like there are 16 or more pages on Lounge and my page opens with the very first one. I'd like to see the last one instead.

Not sure what you mean with "first" and "last" - do you mean to say that you see the forum pages displayed with the oldest post on top?

This is not how it should be; usually the newest post shows on top. I don't think this can be changed anywhere.

But if indeed you see the oldest post on top, how does your Board Display Settings page look (from the drop-down panel on the top right | My Settings | tab Forums)? E.g. to what is 'Topic Display Mode' set?

Not sure what you mean with "first" and "last" - do you mean to say that you see the forum pages displayed with the oldest post on top?

This is not how it should be; usually the newest post shows on top. I don't think this can be changed anywhere.

But if indeed you see the oldest post on top, how does your Board Display Settings page look (from the drop-down panel on the top right | My Settings | tab Forums)? E.g. to what is 'Topic Display Mode' set?

That's exactly what I meant to say. The oldest is the first to appear, then the most recent is on the last page, like 1-16 pages and the newest post is on page 16.

Some of your suggestions are not listed on the drop down if I'm correct. I'm not very well versed on a PC, so please look over errors.See the picture attached.

And thanks for the reply.

Mudd

If you click on the 'My Settings' drop-down, you will get the settings panel; click on the 'Forum' tab here.

This is what I see

Other than the email check, mine is exactly the same. I don't see an option for changing the posts order. If it's there I'm more blind than I thought.

Again thank you for answering. Maybe one of the Wheels of the Forum will see this and help me change it.

See you are posing from Japan. Lived there for three in the 60s, Misawa-shi, Aomori.

Mudd

Have a look here Mudd. (yes I know I spelt lounge wrong!!)

Your spelling matters not. The information you gave is just what I was looking for, and I thank you very much. Have a good day, or night which ever applies.

Mudd

Glad that Hazelnut found the answer for you.

See you are pos[t]ing from Japan. Lived there for three in the 60s, Misawa-shi, Aomori.

Looks like a very small place! I have been to Akita and Hokkaido, but never Aomori.

I have been living in Tokyo for 23 years, but there are still so many places in Japan that I have yet to visit. It is just this year that I have for the first time visited Okinawa. I could imagine that I could live out my retirement down there...