Check out this video of a Mac fan boy moron.

Anomaly

This video is hilarious. My ribs still hurt from laughing. It's exactly how I see Mac fan boys.

Warning there is some launguage that you won't want the kids to hear but it's so funny :lol:

http://gizmodo.com/5578758/best-buy-wants-to-fire-employee-for-his-iphone-4-vs-htc-evo-video

that is so quality :D

No fate but what we make

I actually know someone who that video could apply to :)

Unfortunately so do I. I like Mac products and think OS X is the best OS right now but I like it for the right reasons. Not because it's cool to or it's the in thing or stupid things like that. In fact the one thing I hate about Macs is the fan boys. They make it embarrassing to admit you use one sometimes.

I like OS X for its softwares and Dock but I hate Mac fan boys who go "Hahaha Windows is s**t! Mac OS X LOLOLOLOL!" They annoy the living hell out of me.

Simplicity is hard.

I like OS X for its softwares and Dock but I hate Mac fan boys who go "Hahaha Windows is s**t! Mac OS X LOLOLOLOL!" They annoy the living hell out of me.

funny how macs use pc components

No fate but what we make

funny how macs use pc components

What do you mean? Macs and PC both use mother boards, hard drives, optical drives, processors, screens, etc. They both use the major manufacturers of these components. Macs and PC are both computers so why wouldn't they use the same components. Ford, Toyota, GM, and all the other car companies use similar components. How could they not? Is Mac supposed to invent all new components?

Mac makes nice stuff. It's the fan boys who buy and use Mac products just because they thinks it's the cool thing to do and bad mouth PCs without knowing what they are talking about that are the problem.

I call it mac OH ESS EX to piss off the real fanboys (the X is a roman numeral, despite them labeling it as OS X 10.x.x)

Yeah that gets them going. They think your an idiot if you don't say Mac OH S TEN.