cats

Natasha Steele

Dogs for sure - and i mean the medium sized dogs and up (Labs, Golden Retrievers, and bigger.) Why? they're outdoor dogs and they like doing things outside and playing. The small dogs like chiwawas and stuff don't count as dogs, cause all they do is bark and stay inside. :P

Kittens are okay, but you can't come into a house with a cat more than like...6 years old and expect it to be friendly. Plus I believe I'm slightly allergic to them.

AJ

• 2 weeks later...

I worked for a vet years ago, and like both cats and dogs. I can't afford to fence my three acre place for a dog and don't like keeping an animal tied up so instead I have four and a half cats.

One is a fat old lady named PV (Piss and Vinegar) who needs to be loved when she isn't crabby. I tamed two wild little boys (Fuzzyboots and Spot) then they adopted a little orphan girl (Wiggle). This accounts for four. The half is the big lovable and clumsy itinerant (Blunderboots) who is very obviously Fuzzyboots' daddy. The four that are mine are spayed and neutered. Blunderboots is a full Tom who visits daily. He rules a large territory so I no longer have roaming Toms creating problems here. My little 'furfriends' spend time both inside and out, coming and going through my den window. They are a lot of work, but also the source of much love and amusement. All were abandoned, and I can't stand for creatures to go hungry.

Please, people, have your pets neutered and take care of them. The love you receive in return is worth the effort on your part.

Cats, dogs may have higher rabies when they bite you lol.

I love cats because they look cute and cuddly, its almost like if you wanna bite them lol

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

• 2 weeks later...

I love a lot of animals. Between dogs & cats, I love cats more because they seem a tad more wild. But a fennec fox (which I have never seen in RL) would prolly fascinate me more than a cat.

I don't like domestic cats, or dogs. However, I'm a big fanatic of big cats like lions, tigers, leopards, jaguars, etc. The reason I don't like domestic cats and dogs is because I've been bitten quite a lot of times by both, and they both seem to hate me lol. :lol:

I don't like domestic cats, or dogs. However, I'm a big fanatic of big cats like lions, tigers, leopards, jaguars, etc. The reason I don't like domestic cats and dogs is because I've been bitten quite a lot of times by both, and they both seem to hate me lol. :lol:

Because the bigger ones dont bite?

fireryone

Dogs! I have a 5-year-old female Golden Retriever which I've had since she was 6 weeks old, and my girlfriend just got a 1-year-old male Black Labrador Retriever/Cocker Spaniel mix. They're both fun, well-behaved dogs that we couldn't live without. :)

38454_833314943132_12101391_45979787_582405_n.jpg

Dell Latitude D600

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1

follow_me-c.png

Do they scare off cats?

Is that directed at me? If so, of course! That's not to say that I don't like cats...I just prefer dogs 10:1. My dog (Glory), is actually very good with cats (my roommate in college had one). Dash, the Lab mix, is unknown in this area as we've only had him for 2 months. However, if Glory comes across a cat while outside on a walk, she tends to give chase, so cats that don't know her give her a wide berth. :lol:

Dell Latitude D600

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1

follow_me-c.png

They are a lot of work, but also the source of much love and amusement. All were abandoned, and I can't stand for creatures to go hungry.

Please, people, have your pets neutered and take care of them. The love you receive in return is worth the effort on your part.

I agree 100%. For quite sometime we had four cats but, as of very recently, we now have five cats. They were all stray cats that suddenly showed up one by one and all desperately needed a home so we took them in and have been looking after them ever since. Except the last one, they are all male. In all cases the first thing we did is have them neutered/spayed. It's amazing the different personalities each one demonstrates.

We equally like dogs and cats but in our case cats are much more suitable for us.

• Moderators

I had a dog for many years who was just great. I also had a cat when I was a child that followed me everywhere, you love that sort of thing when you are a child.

I was a postlady for many, many years and had many 'interesting' encounters with both cats and dogs. At one address I actually used to peep round the corner of the house first in case the cat was there. It used to hurl itself at you with it's claws out!!

At another house was a dog called Sam whose sole aim in life was to carry the mail to his owner. I used to carry odd bits of paper for the times when they didn't get any mail, just so Sam could do his job :)

Of course not all the dogs were as nice as this as you can imagine.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

My most memorable time related to our favorite cat was a ginger tomcat name TC, this was at a time when I was working in Cooma a country town in NSW, an Eastern State of Australia where I was working for the Snowy Mountains Hydro Electric Authority who supplied houses for their workers and these houses were built reasonably close to one an other.

Late one Saturday afternoon when I was working in the Garage on my boat, TC wandered up the gravel driveway with "a fishing rod & reel" in his mouth. Upon investigation I located the owner a next door neighbour of mine, apologies and a couple of beers later all was forgotten.

That was until the next weekend on a cool Sunday afternoon when TC wandered up the driveway again with a look of "Hey Dad look what I found!". Believe it or not it was a "baked chicken" hanging out of his mouth. It turned out that my next door neighbour had placed the chicken on a plate, put it on the windowsill, window open to cool the cooked chook down.............along comes TC.............and the rest is history.

No matter how hard I tried I could never get TC to hunt for and bring back $$$$$$$$ :(

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...