2010 World Cup Soccer Tournament

mjp28

Any 2010 World Cup gurus out there?

I got into my first ever WC Soccer Fantasy Tournaments this year, not doing too bad, I'm 5-3, 11 points....woulda' been 6-2 if it weren't for the "generous" UK goalie vs the USA.

flub2-pd.jpg

But I'm tied for 1st out of 10 so far -and- I love competition!

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

Does anyone know of a software/widget that would show live updates on the desktop? I had something like that last time! I can't find any right now! :(

I'm playing on Yahoo Sports and they offered one to run on the bottom of the screen.

--------------

And how about Mexico shutting out France!

And good for Greece winning, the African nation teams not doing too well, I'm surprised....pressure to win?

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• Moderators

Will be hoping England can put on a better show tonight, I am confident (I think!)

Things can get a bit out of hand it seems, family wise, when the world cup is on.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/5297052/ce/us/south-african-man-killed-wife-kids-changing-tv-germany-australia-game?cc=5739&ver=global

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Will be hoping England can put on a better show tonight, I am confident (I think!)

Things can get a bit out of hand it seems, family wise, when the world cup is on.

http://soccernet.esp...5739&ver=global

It's not because of the world cup, it's because the wife & her children are mad :o

Piriform French translator

Interval 2 starts soon:

Upcoming

Saturday, Jun 19

More Info Home Home Win Draw Away Win Away Prediction Kick-off EDT Points

matchup information Team: Netherlands - - - Team: Japan -- 7:30 am N/A

matchup information Team: Ghana - - - Team: Australia -- 10:00 am N/A

matchup information Team: Cameroon - - - Team: Denmark -- 2:30 pm

The remaining Interval 2 schedule:

Paraguay vs. New Zealand - 24 Jun 4:00pm (South Africa Time)

Slovakia vs. Italy - 24 Jun 4:00pm (South Africa Time)

Cameroon vs. Netherlands - 24 Jun 8:30pm (South Africa Time)

Denmark vs. Japan - 24 Jun 8:30pm (South Africa Time)

North Korea vs. C?te d?Ivoire - 25 Jun 4:00pm (South Africa Time)

Portugal vs. Brazil - 25 Jun 4:00pm (South Africa Time)

Chile vs. Spain - 25 Jun 8:30pm (South Africa Time)

Switzerland vs. Honduras - 25 Jun 8:30pm (South Africa Time)

Well anyone's favorite teams still alive??

I dropped from #1 to #3 in our FL tournament becasue I was going to pick Gahana 2-1 over the USA but chickened out....lost 6 big points, oh well.

• Moderators

The English squad got what they deserved yesterday from Germany. They haven't played a decent game since the World Cup kicked off.

They keep talking about the amazing "Premiership", and that it's the best league in the world. I agree, but that's down in a big way to the amount of foreign players playing in it.

Put a squad of English nationals together and you get what we've sadly witnessed over the last couple of weeks.

Really disappointing, and my heart goes out to the loyal fans who've spent a fortune on supporting them. They deserved better.

All JMHO of course.

And then there were four:

Netherlands vs Uruguay

Germany vs Spain

....and I'm only 4 little points out of 1st in our tournament.

So, who wins it?

what???/.. a shame....a real shame are the referees performance...that's a real shame..

suarez saved uruguay for losing the game,everything started becuase of him.

hope URUGUAY wins ,,but who knows fifa is=MAFIA....they always fix the games.

Suarez didn't "save" Uruguay. He used his hand to prevent a goal. Isn't one of the most important things in soccer fair play? Using your hand to stop the ball on the goal line isn't fair play at all.

Piriform French translator

OK folks, so who's going to win? and what is your prediction of the score..........Spain to win 2 goals to 1 B)

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Right now I'm:

Germany 3-1 and Netherlands - Spain 1-1 tie, Netherlands in a shootout.

(subject to change on my REAL tournament)