Speccy doesn't show info

Thndr

I recently reinstalled windows, and Speccy does not show any information now. I tried the previous version(1.01.132) and it only shows what OS I have and my install date, but the newer version(1.02.156) does not see the OS at all.

I use a well known slimmed down version of Windows XP(Build Rev10) that I'm not going to name, so some of the disabled/removed services could have affected how Speccy does it's thing, but my previous installation of windows was slimmed down as well (Build Xmas08).

I find it weird that the version change of 1.01.132 to 1.02.156 changed how it read my OS, and that CCleaner sees my OS, processor, and graphics card, yet Speccy does not see anything.

The only other difference other than OS Build is that I installed my new windows on a SSD, so that might be causing the issue if possible.

----

Here is the web published information from Speccy (which is probably useless)

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/fsKHawuKwUMwtE0bz8MUcxC

----

What does Speccy use to monitor/view the hardware? Even CPUID's HWMonitor has no problem reading temperatures and hardware information.

Would something that was taken out cause Speccy to not work, or is it something I have yet to install on my fresh windows installation?

I doubt the Piriform devs will want to support a custom, slimmed down build of XP. If you want to use that kind of thing, don't expect everything to work.

Piriform French translator