wy the ccleanner detect tojan ender cover set

hi

i have ccleanner the last version on it and wend i looking to the tools start-up of ccleanner

i have too programmes thend i not rele reqnasdet i loocking to google.ca/ to asq the progres that not seend

and this defenetion google too me the name was a trojan verry fonny and removolbol to remove bot wich the ccleanner i cand removed and thee ohtre removol tools remode-it bot my quest is

wy ccleanner dected trojant wit-out protocol anti-virus cood you send me a explantion

the programme ccleanner youse that is a micracle to me becos a i have 3 anti-virus deferent frit anti-malwares multi-virus trojant remover tank-you repond to my big question then ol

sincerly-you xx mrs Racicot p. :)

Having 3 different Anti-virus programs running at the same time is not a good idea - it will really slow down your computer.

...But I must admit I didn't understand anything to the first paragraph. Could you please rewrite it in proper English ? smile.gif

Piriform French translator

Having 3 different Anti-virus programs running at the same time is not a good idea - it will really slow down your computer.

...But I must admit I didn't understand anything to the first paragraph. Could you please rewrite it in proper English ? smile.gif

I think he/she is saying they found a installed application in uninstaller that was actually a virus.

How ever saying that ccleaner is not detecting any thing as you will know it's just listing installed apps.

No fate but what we make

or write it in French if you must.

I don't see any indication that he/she is French - but maybe it's so obvious I didn't see it (happens a lot biggrin.gif)...

Piriform French translator

I don't see any indication that he/she is French - but maybe it's so obvious I didn't see it (happens a lot biggrin.gif)...

She went to google.ca, google canada. Seeing her English isn't that great, and seeing French is the only other well spoken language in canada, she must speak French.

hi

i have ccleaner the latest version on it, and when i look to the tool 'start-up' of ccleaner

i have two programmes that I did not really recognized so when I went to google canada to look up the process/programme name

and it's definition I found that it was a trojan, very funny.. It was removable and three other removal tools (??)

How did Ccleaner recognize a trojan without any anti-virus techniques? Could you send me an explanation?

To me this is a miracle as I have 3 different anti-virus programmes. thank you for responding to my big question then lol(?)

sincerly-you xx mrs Racicot p. :)

I think something like this. (Then again, My English isn't great either as I am Dutch.)