Ubuntu

login123

OK, thanks, Aethec. Just backed up C and U partitions w/ Acronis. Should be able to reformat U if the install fails.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Hi login.

I just checked the Acronis Disc Director site. Do you have version 10.0?

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/partitioning.html

This page addresses version 10.0 and the list gives you all the details about what you can do with DD. I looks like it should be able to reformat Linux partitions.

Just briefly reading about DD, it looks like a pretty good program. I tried Easeus many years ago on a W2K system and had bad results. After that, I haven't used any partition programs other than Win 7 (which is istalled with 7 and works great), and the Linux partitioning tools on the Ubuntu and Mint install discs (which worked great for me).

Keep us updated on how things go.

Hi, Tasgandy, thanks for that information.

OK, I'm gonna try it, install and dual boot to either Mint or Puppy 5.

My earlier comment about Wine referred to the version in Ubuntu and SLAX. Just couldn't get it to work right there. Worked OK in Puppy 5.

For readers on here who are even less tekkie than I, hard to imagine but possible, so I'm gonna say this at the risk of sounding pedantic: Be Careful...Linux OSs will allow you to mess up your windows installation pretty badly. See Redhawks warning in post 2.

Login123 I just spotted this, worth a read...........I will probably download and try on a test box.

Install Ubuntu from inside Windows

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

No luck...couldn't get Puppy installed to the HD to dual boot...yet. Works like a charm from a CD or USB stick, but the HD installation has failed so far.

Word of caution: I would never have tried the puppy install unless I

1. had a restore system I could pretty much rely on and

2. had the original install disks in case that didn't work (it didn't work completely), and

3. had all important stuff stored on an unattached USB drive.

What happened so far:

Backed up C: and U: using Acronis.

Installed Puppy to U: partition, a logical partition. (Partition type may be the problem?)

After the Puppy install, HAL wouldn't boot up.

- Got a black screen with:

- - "Windows will not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \windows\system32\config\system".

- - Enter setup and insert the installation disk.

- F8 safe mode was nogo, last known good didn't work.

- Recovery console was nogo, it just gave a blinking cursor...almost made me a blinking curser.

- Used Acronis to restore C and U. Puppy had been on U. Acronis restored C drive, but nothing else.

- The partition formerly known as D:, which the recovery partition on it, is now unformatted, and called K:.

I have made several screenshots of the puppy install process. Will upload them to photobucket soon. Someone more knowledgeable than I might see what went wrong. If it is a genuinely humiliating mistake, well, there ya go, post about it anyway. I'll try it again if someone can see what went wrong.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

this should be a link to those pictures.

I think the place where the install went wrong was configuring the grub partition manager. It is photo number 21, I can't get them to sort in order.

this should be a link to those pictures.

I think the place where the install went wrong was configuring the grub partition manager. It is photo number 21, I can't get them to sort in order.

Login123 an expert I am not, had a look and not sure where it went off the rails, hence the reason I decided that when it came to a permanent install of a Linux flavor of some description I went for the app in my last post, info on using the "Ubuntu installer" WUBI http://wubi-installer.org/

Wubi is an officially supported Ubuntu installer for Windows users that can bring you to the Linux world with a single click. Wubi allows you to install and uninstall Ubuntu as any other Windows application, in a simple and safe way. Are you curious about Linux and Ubuntu? Trying them out has never been easier!

Wubi is Safe

You keep Windows as it is, Wubi only adds an extra option to boot into Ubuntu. Wubi does not require you to modify the partitions of your PC, or to use a different bootloader, and does not install special drivers. It works just like any other application. Wubi is free of spyware and malware, and being open source, anyone can verify that.

Wubi is Discrete

Wubi keeps most of the files in one folder, and if you do not like it, you can simply uninstall it as any other application.

So Login123 the process I ended up using was: P4 - 2.8Ghz 1.5GIG RAM, NVIDIA 256MB RAM, 2 physical HD's, CD/DVD - no printer at this stage (will try to use Canon MF4150 across the network

HD_0 has 3 partitions: partition 1 - win7, partition 2 Data for win7 & XP Pro, partition 3 Movies

HD_1 has 3 partitions: partition 1 - XP Pro, partition 2 Empty, partition 3 Ubuntu

Installed win7 first, disconnected HD_0 and installed XP Pro 2nd, re connected both HD's - boot from HD_0 win7 and then installed "Easy BCD" free boot loader.

Configured boot loader to offer win7 as first boot followed by XP.

I then launched "Wibi Ubuntu installer" with the Ubuntu 10.04 CD in the CD bay, the Wubi immediately located it, 25 minutes later after following the Ubuntu instructions and reading it's slide show during the installation procedure, removed the CD, and went for the big "RE-Boot" AND

BINGO there it was, I was offered a boot up screen choice of: Win7 / XP / Ubuntu. I then proceeded to boot into each OS, use & test (apps, Internet, e-mail etc.)

all worked very well.

Ubuntu operating this way saw a minor reduction in operating speed of about 5% slower than Live CD Puppy5 running from RAM (which I tested, remembering I did not install Puppy5 on the HD, it runs from RAM and a single configuration file stored on the HD.

So now I look forward to learning Linux (boot to Ubuntu OR Live CD with Puppy5), experimenting with Win7 and falling back on XP Pro all on a test box therefore protecting my every day business PC. I also like you Login123 have a Macrium full partition image back up of Win7 and XP Pro which I have had to use several times just to get to this point in time.

If you have 2 physical HD's why not give the above ago............let us know.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Gonna try the puppy install again like before. Be a while, tho, mostly be gone for about 2 weeks. Thanks a million for all the help so far.

Gonna try the puppy install again like before. Be a while, tho, mostly be gone for about 2 weeks. Thanks a million for all the help so far.

As we say in Aus "no sweat" catch you on your return.............. B)

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

For those new to UBUNTU and are now looking for royalty free Ubuntu desktop wallpapers try this lot, 60 to choose from

Ubuntu Wallpapers

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Thanks for the replies guys but I have successfully downloaded Ubuntu ISO days ago. Thank God, I was able to speed the download with the use of a Firefox download manager plugin.

But, it simply does not suit me in the installation process, cause I would get this error about a DVD or drive problem, that I need to either clean the inside of my CPU or put it somewhere that is cooler.

So, I just run Ubuntu from a USB that I made bootable.

I also decided to install Solaris which I did install successfully but it was even slower than Ubuntu but I don't know how to get my Internet connection running in either of those two. I removed Solaris but I can still run it from a bootable ReWritable CD where I burned its ISO.

So I'd rather stick to Windows 7 which is much faster.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

@Ishi

Did you try the ISO on a virtual machine to verify that the disk image is working?

No, I don't use a virtual machine. I burned the Ubuntu ISO on a CD and tried to dual boot it with Windows 7. I also made a bootable USB where Ubuntu can be booted and tried to install it from there but it still fails.

But I can still run Ubuntu from the USB and do stuff with it and that is how I can use it at this point. However, I now managed to configure my DSL connection on Ubuntu but basically, the webpages won't barely load, probably because Ubuntu's Mozilla Firefox would depend everything on the space left within the USB itself which may no be enough to handle web browsing.

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

No, I don't use a virtual machine. I burned the Ubuntu ISO on a CD and tried to dual boot it with Windows 7. I also made a bootable USB where Ubuntu can be booted and tried to install it from there but it still fails.

But I can still run Ubuntu from the USB and do stuff with it and that is how I can use it at this point. However, I now managed to configure my DSL connection on Ubuntu but basically, the webpages won't barely load, probably because Ubuntu's Mozilla Firefox would depend everything on the space left within the USB itself which may no be enough to handle web browsing.

Ishi do yourself a favour visit and have a read:install Ubuntu from Win7

I have done what you are trying to do with no issues at all using Wubi - Ubuntu installer. i.e. installed Win7 first, (in my case then XP) then from a Win7 boot, run the Wubi Ubuntu installer, and on re boot I get the choice of Win7 / XP / Ubuntu, all work with no issues at all. All apps work very well across all OS's. Firefox & Thunderbird much faster under Ubuntu than Windows. I am using an old P4, 2.8Ghz, 1.5gig RAM PC. and I really have no Linux experience hence I jumped at the idea if a Windows installer. Let me know how you go or require detailed assistance.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Further to my last response Ishi I am pleased to state that I have now managed (with 5 cups of coffee, office door closed) successfully installed, tested and used "real time" from my Ubuntu build the following IO devices: Canon MF4150 laser network printer (hanging via USB off my Main PC - Win XP Pro), locally my Canon 1220U flatbed scanner & Canon IXUS 750 digital camera. Just finished installing Adobe Acrobat Reader Ver 9.X. I gotta say I love this Linux stuff............it's quick, just hope it does not slow down like the Windows PC's tend to do after 12 months of hard use. B)

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Thanks but I don't wanna sacrifice to much space since Ubuntu requires at least 15GB space on a partition.

Here is what happened. It is one of the most complicated computer problems I had this year.

1. If you decide to install Ubuntu in the option "install alongside Windows", it cuts the C: partition into two, but whilst I do this method, the installation fails cause of the DVD/drive errors I've been getting during 49% of the installation process. I decided to delete the partition created by Ubuntu and re-merge that space to drive C:

2. I also partitioned what is now my H: drive into two cause that is where I wanted Ubuntu to be installed and again, it fails for partition-related mistake I don't understand. It says something like "no root file system identified" when I choose the partition I want to install it, if I remember correctly. I deleted the partition I created and expanded the H: drive again. I think Ubuntu has problems when being installed to a specified partition.

3.After I failed to install Ubuntu, I decided to install Solaris. I had partitioned my C: drive into two AGAIN, the other what is now drive D:, I made a mistake cause I should have partitioned my H: drive instead. So I partitioned my H: drive so now I have 4 partitions. I decided to install Solaris on the 4th partition. It was apparently success. The 4th partition where Solaris is installed is not visible on Windows Explorer but it was under Computer Management console. But Solaris became my default OS to boot and when I boot on Windows, I could not configure it to be the default one since Solaris must have messed that up so I deleted the 4th partition where Solaris resides and I re-expanded H: drive out of the free space left.

4. Drive C: and D: used to be one partition altogether. I wanted to delete drive D: and re-expand drive C: AGAIN from the free space left but looking at the Computer Management console, I can't delete nor shrink partition D: for a reason I don't know. I can't even change the letter D: cause it says, parameters incorrect. Now drive D: is sharing some attributes that only drive C: should have.

5. If I partition H: drive again, I would have little space left for everything like files and recorded TV. My main problem now is that I can't figure out to delete drive D: so that I could combine the free space with drive C: again.

6. I only have one physical Hard drive though.

This is too complicated to explain lol.

But the good side is that I can still carry my Ubuntu USB and test that on other computers like a portable OS.

Thanks but I don't wanna sacrifice to much space since Ubuntu requires at least 15GB space on a partition.

Part original post reply

5. If I partition H: drive again, I would have little space left for everything like files and recorded TV. My main problem now is that I can't figure out to delete drive D: so that I could combine the free space with drive C: again.

6. I only have one physical Hard drive though.

This is too complicated to explain lol.

But the good side is that I can still carry my Ubuntu USB and test that on other computers like a portable OS.

Ishi it's probably not any comfort to you that I had to go through several installs / re builds / reading etc. until I was able to end up with a stable & usable 3 OS's on one PC. Lucky for me I supose that I had 2 physical HD's both with heaps of space as my movie drive is a 1.0TB USB attached to which evre PC is available at the time.

Re your issue of "deleting" drive D: and combining it with C:... go to: Free Partition SW

partition manager supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk. Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery.

Partition Wizard Home Edition is designated for home user only, to use Partition Wizard in a business environment, Partition Wizard Professional Edition is required.

Main Features

Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7 (32 bit & 64 bit) operating system.Support RAID.

Extend system partition to maximize computer performance.

Manage the hard disk for substantial performance increase.

Create, Delete and Format partitions with simple steps.

Disk Copy to protect or transfer data.

Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.

Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.

Partition Copy: Copy the entire content of one hard disk to another.

Copy Disk Wizard: Copy the entire hard disk to another without having to reinstall Windows.

Disk Map - Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration; preview the changes before applying.

Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, etc. - Change partition properties easily.

Explore FAT/NTFS partition.

Set partition as primary.

Set partition as logical.

Rebuild MBR.

Disk Surface Test.

Partition Surface Test.

Change Partition Serial Number.

Change Partition Type ID.

Hot Extend Partition without reboot. NEW!

So I can assure you this SW works, I have used it several times during my problems I had.

From memory you need to re format drive D: first, then you could "Resize" (expand) drive C: all from within Windows 7.

Let me know how you go. PS. from memory the download is only about 10MB

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Thanks a bunch Tas, I now learned a few things or conditions:

1. If you delete a drive that is categorized as "primary partition", it becomes an "unallocated space".

2. If you delete a drive categorized as "Logical drive", it becomes a "free space"

3. A new volume out of a free space makes a logical drive.

4. A new volume out of an unallocated space makes a primary partition.

So in theory, I need to convert drive D: to a logical drive so I can delete it and hopefully, merge the free space with drive C:

But now thanks to that Wubi Ubuntu installer you introduced me, I now changed my mind again. Now, I have split drive H: into two partitions again and on the new partition O:, I hope to install Ubuntu into and that's what I am doing right now.

Since I have no important files kept on drive H:, I am going to delete it and when it becomes an unallocated space, I will merge it with drive D:

Thanks for the link, mate.

Help, even with the Wubi Ubuntu installer, I can't. I keep having problems. Here is what the wubi-10.04-rev189 log file has to say which I don't even understand. I says that an error has occurred and that permission is denied.

[size="1"]06-13 14:09 INFO   root: === wubi 10.04 rev189 ===
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  root: Logfile is c:\users\name\appdata\local\temp\wubi-10.04-rev189.log
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  root: sys.argv = ['main.pyo', '--exefile="D:\\Downloads\\wubi.exe"']
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: data_dir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp\data
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: 7z=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp\bin\7z.exe
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Fetching basic info...
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=D:\Downloads\wubi.exe
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: platform=win32
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: osname=nt
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: language=en_US
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: encoding=cp1252
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: arch=amd64
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-i386
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-i386
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-i386
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-amd64
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-i386
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro KubuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro UbuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Fetching host info...
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows version=vista
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_sp=None
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: gmt=8
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: country=US
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: timezone=America/New_York
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_username=name
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_full_name=name
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_directory=C:\Users\name
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language_code=1033
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language=English
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: bootloader=vista
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 10590.9726563 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 10590.9726563 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 14664.9140625 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(E: cd 0.0 mb free )
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(H: hd 19642.6523438 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 15097.28125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=None
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=None
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=None
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_id=67699721
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_layout=us
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_variant=
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: python locale=('en_US', 'cp1252')
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: locale=en_US.UTF-8
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: total_memory_mb=1023.3046875
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching ISOs on USB devices
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CDs
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain H:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:09 INFO   root: Running the installer...
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: __init__...
06-13 14:09 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: on_init...
06-13 14:09 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:09 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylB5B7.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:11 INFO   WindowsFrontend: Operation cancelled
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.quit
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.on_quit
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  root: application.on_quit
06-13 14:11 INFO   root: sys.exit
06-13 14:11 INFO   root: === wubi 10.04 rev189 ===
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  root: Logfile is c:\users\name\appdata\local\temp\wubi-10.04-rev189.log
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  root: sys.argv = ['main.pyo', '--exefile="D:\\Downloads\\wubi.exe"']
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: data_dir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\data
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: 7z=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\bin\7z.exe
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Fetching basic info...
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=D:\Downloads\wubi.exe
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: platform=win32
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: osname=nt
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: language=en_US
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: encoding=cp1252
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: arch=amd64
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-i386
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-i386
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-i386
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-amd64
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-i386
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro KubuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro UbuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Fetching host info...
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows version=vista
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_sp=None
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: gmt=8
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: country=US
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: timezone=America/New_York
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_username=name
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_full_name=name
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_directory=C:\Users\name
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language_code=1033
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language=English
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: bootloader=vista
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 10590.4921875 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 10590.4921875 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 14664.9140625 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(E: cd 0.0 mb free )
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(H: hd 19642.6523438 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 15097.28125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=None
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=None
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=None
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_id=67699721
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_layout=us
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_variant=
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: python locale=('en_US', 'cp1252')
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: locale=en_US.UTF-8
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: total_memory_mb=1023.3046875
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching ISOs on USB devices
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CDs
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain H:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:11 INFO   root: Running the installer...
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: __init__...
06-13 14:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: on_init...
06-13 14:11 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:11 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  WinuiInstallationPage: target_drive=O:, installation_size=8000MB, distro_name=Ubuntu, language=en_US, locale=en_US.UTF-8, username=reverter
06-13 14:12 INFO   root: Received settings
06-13 14:12 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: # Running tasklist...
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running select_target_dir...
06-13 14:12 INFO   WindowsBackend: Installing into O:\ubuntu
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished select_target_dir
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running create_dir_structure...
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install\boot
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks\boot
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks\boot\grub
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install\boot\grub
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished create_dir_structure
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running uncompress_target_dir...
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished uncompress_target_dir
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running create_uninstaller...
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying uninstaller D:\Downloads\wubi.exe -> O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi UninstallString O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi InstallationDir O:\ubuntu
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayName Ubuntu
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayIcon O:\ubuntu\Ubuntu.ico
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayVersion 10.04-rev189
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi Publisher Ubuntu
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi URLInfoAbout http://www.ubuntu.com
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi HelpLink http://www.ubuntu.com/support
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished create_uninstaller
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running copy_installation_files...
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\data\custom-installation -> O:\ubuntu\install\custom-installation
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\winboot -> O:\ubuntu\winboot
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\data\images\Ubuntu.ico -> O:\ubuntu\Ubuntu.ico
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished copy_installation_files
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running get_iso...
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CD
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl6DDF.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain H:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local ISO
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Could not find any ISO or CD, downloading one now
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: New task get_metalink
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Running get_metalink...
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, basename=ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, length=7472, text=None
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 7472 bytes)
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\MD5SUMS-metalink, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink, basename=MD5SUMS-metalink, length=639, text=None
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 639 bytes)
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, basename=MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, length=189, text=None
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 189 bytes)
06-13 14:12 INFO   saplog: Verified a signature from ID:'46181433FBB75451'.
06-13 14:12 INFO   saplog: Checking block bindings..
06-13 14:12 INFO   saplog: Key verified successfully.
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: metalink md5sums:
63592a82b86f25a2b75ec10e75fba8f5  ubuntu-10.04-alternate-amd64.metalink
1ad74973481704af353be8dce13b8a83  ubuntu-10.04-alternate-i386.metalink
999542213cd64cabdca682c080a7227a  ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink
0b3f5975f84933431267f1be5daf0882  ubuntu-10.04-desktop-i386.metalink
d57239ea96a3e3c7ac3d03672de0596e  ubuntu-10.04-netbook-armel+dove.metalink
fecad822acacbf0d5763eab4b21c7bef  ubuntu-10.04-netbook-armel+imx51.metalink
a92079601c82c2c8b60c2e2d43df09b6  ubuntu-10.04-netbook-i386.metalink
4804fa76f01904b80847e06ff159f4b5  ubuntu-10.04-server-amd64.metalink
4cb4790703d19ac401e10de456e643f0  ubuntu-10.04-server-i386.metalink

06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Finished get_metalink
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: New task download
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Running download...
06-13 14:12 DEBUG  btdownloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso.torrent > O:\ubuntu\install\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso
06-13 14:18 INFO   WindowsFrontend: Operation cancelled
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.quit
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.on_quit
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: stopping remaining background tasks: 'tasklist'
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  TaskList: # Cancelling tasklist
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Finished download
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: Task cancellation timed out, the program will exit anyway
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  root: application.on_quit
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  root: Forceful exit
06-13 14:18 INFO   root: sys.exit
06-13 14:18 INFO   root: === wubi 10.04 rev189 ===
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  root: Logfile is c:\users\name\appdata\local\temp\wubi-10.04-rev189.log
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  root: sys.argv = ['main.pyo', '--exefile="D:\\Downloads\\wubi.exe"']
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: data_dir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\data
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: 7z=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\bin\7z.exe
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Fetching basic info...
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=D:\Downloads\wubi.exe
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: platform=win32
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: osname=nt
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: language=en_US
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: encoding=cp1252
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: arch=amd64
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-i386
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-i386
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-i386
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-amd64
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-i386
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro KubuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro UbuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Fetching host info...
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows version=vista
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_sp=None
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: gmt=8
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: country=US
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: timezone=America/New_York
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_username=name
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_full_name=name
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_directory=C:\Users\name
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language_code=1033
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language=English
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: bootloader=vista
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 10588.8984375 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 10588.8984375 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 14664.9140625 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(E: cd 0.0 mb free )
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(H: hd 19642.6523438 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 15078.75 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=O:\ubuntu
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=Ubuntu
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_id=67699721
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_layout=us
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_variant=
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: python locale=('en_US', 'cp1252')
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: locale=en_US.UTF-8
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: total_memory_mb=1023.3046875
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching ISOs on USB devices
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CDs
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain H:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:18 INFO   root: Already installed, running the uninstaller...
06-13 14:18 INFO   root: Running the uninstaller...
06-13 14:18 INFO   CommonBackend: This is the uninstaller running
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: __init__...
06-13 14:18 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: on_init...
06-13 14:18 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:19 INFO   root: Received settings
06-13 14:19 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: # Running tasklist...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running Backup ISO...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished Backup ISO
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running Remove bootloader entry...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Could not find bcd id
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_bootini C:
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_configsys Drive(C: hd 10588.8984375 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_bootini D:
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_configsys Drive(D: hd 14664.9140625 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_bootini H:
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_configsys Drive(H: hd 19642.6523438 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_bootini O:
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_configsys Drive(O: hd 15078.75 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished Remove bootloader entry
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running Remove target dir...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Deleting O:\ubuntu
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished Remove target dir
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running Remove registry key...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished Remove registry key
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  TaskList: # Finished tasklist
06-13 14:19 INFO   root: Almost finished uninstalling
06-13 14:19 INFO   root: Finished uninstallation
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Fetching basic info...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=D:\Downloads\wubi.exe
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: platform=win32
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: osname=nt
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: arch=amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro KubuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro UbuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Fetching host info...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows version=vista
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_sp=None
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: gmt=8
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: country=US
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: timezone=America/New_York
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_username=name
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_full_name=name
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_directory=C:\Users\name
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language_code=1033
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language=English
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: bootloader=vista
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 10589.2421875 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 10589.2421875 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 14664.9140625 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(E: cd 0.0 mb free )
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(H: hd 19642.6523438 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 15097.28125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=None
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=None
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=None
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_id=67699721
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_layout=us
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_variant=
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: total_memory_mb=1023.3046875
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching ISOs on USB devices
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CDs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain H:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:19 INFO   root: Running the installer...
06-13 14:19 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl34A6.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:19 INFO   WindowsFrontend: Operation cancelled
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.quit
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.on_quit
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  root: application.on_quit
06-13 14:19 INFO   root: sys.exit
06-13 14:19 INFO   root: === wubi 10.04 rev189 ===
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  root: Logfile is c:\users\name\appdata\local\temp\wubi-10.04-rev189.log
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  root: sys.argv = ['main.pyo', '--exefile="D:\\Downloads\\wubi.exe"']
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: data_dir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp\data
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: 7z=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp\bin\7z.exe
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Fetching basic info...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=D:\Downloads\wubi.exe
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: platform=win32
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: osname=nt
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: language=en_US
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: encoding=cp1252
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: arch=amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-amd64
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro KubuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro UbuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Fetching host info...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows version=vista
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_sp=None
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: gmt=8
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: country=US
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: timezone=America/New_York
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_username=name
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_full_name=name
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_directory=C:\Users\name
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language_code=1033
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language=English
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: bootloader=vista
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 10588.8671875 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 10588.8671875 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 14664.9140625 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(E: cd 0.0 mb free )
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(H: hd 19642.6523438 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 15097.28125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=None
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=None
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=None
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_id=67699721
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_layout=us
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_variant=
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: python locale=('en_US', 'cp1252')
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: locale=en_US.UTF-8
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: total_memory_mb=1023.3046875
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching ISOs on USB devices
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CDs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 14:19 INFO   root: Running the installer...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: __init__...
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: on_init...
06-13 14:19 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:19 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylEC13.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.on_quit
06-13 14:19 DEBUG  root: application.on_quit
06-13 14:19 INFO   root: sys.exit
06-13 17:07 INFO   root: === wubi 10.04 rev189 ===
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  root: Logfile is c:\users\name\appdata\local\temp\wubi-10.04-rev189.log
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  root: sys.argv = ['main.pyo', '--exefile="D:\\Downloads\\wubi.exe"']
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: data_dir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\data
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: 7z=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\bin\7z.exe
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Fetching basic info...
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=D:\Downloads\wubi.exe
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: platform=win32
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: osname=nt
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: language=en_US
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: encoding=cp1252
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: arch=amd64
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-i386
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-amd64
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-amd64
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-i386
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-amd64
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-i386
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-amd64
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-i386
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro KubuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro UbuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Fetching host info...
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows version=vista
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_sp=None
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: gmt=8
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: country=US
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: timezone=America/New_York
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_username=name
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_full_name=name
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_directory=C:\Users\name
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language_code=1033
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language=English
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: bootloader=vista
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 10585.3164063 mb free ntfs)
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 10585.3164063 mb free ntfs)
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 14692.2382813 mb free ntfs)
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(E: cd 0.0 mb free )
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(H: hd 19594.6640625 mb free ntfs)
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 15097.28125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=None
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=None
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=None
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_id=67699721
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_layout=us
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_variant=
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: python locale=('en_US', 'cp1252')
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: locale=en_US.UTF-8
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: total_memory_mb=1023.3046875
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching ISOs on USB devices
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CDs
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain H:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 17:07 INFO   root: Running the installer...
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: __init__...
06-13 17:07 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: on_init...
06-13 17:07 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 17:07 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  WinuiInstallationPage: target_drive=O:, installation_size=14000MB, distro_name=Ubuntu, language=en_US, locale=en_US.UTF-8, username=reverter
06-13 17:09 INFO   root: Received settings
06-13 17:09 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: # Running tasklist...
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running select_target_dir...
06-13 17:09 INFO   WindowsBackend: Installing into O:\ubuntu
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished select_target_dir
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running create_dir_structure...
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install\boot
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks\boot
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks\boot\grub
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install\boot\grub
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished create_dir_structure
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running uncompress_target_dir...
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished uncompress_target_dir
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running create_uninstaller...
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying uninstaller D:\Downloads\wubi.exe -> O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi UninstallString O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi InstallationDir O:\ubuntu
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayName Ubuntu
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayIcon O:\ubuntu\Ubuntu.ico
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayVersion 10.04-rev189
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi Publisher Ubuntu
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi URLInfoAbout http://www.ubuntu.com
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi HelpLink http://www.ubuntu.com/support
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished create_uninstaller
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running copy_installation_files...
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\data\custom-installation -> O:\ubuntu\install\custom-installation
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\winboot -> O:\ubuntu\winboot
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\data\images\Ubuntu.ico -> O:\ubuntu\Ubuntu.ico
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished copy_installation_files
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running get_iso...
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CD
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylC189.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether H:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain H:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local ISO
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Could not find any ISO or CD, downloading one now
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: New task get_metalink
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Running get_metalink...
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, basename=ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, length=7472, text=None
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 7472 bytes)
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\MD5SUMS-metalink, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink, basename=MD5SUMS-metalink, length=639, text=None
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 639 bytes)
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, basename=MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, length=189, text=None
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 189 bytes)
06-13 17:09 INFO   saplog: Verified a signature from ID:'46181433FBB75451'.
06-13 17:09 INFO   saplog: Checking block bindings..
06-13 17:09 INFO   saplog: Key verified successfully.
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  CommonBackend: metalink md5sums:

06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Finished get_metalink
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: New task download
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Running download...
06-13 17:09 DEBUG  btdownloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso.torrent > O:\ubuntu\install\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso
06-13 18:09 ERROR  TaskList: Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "\lib\bittorrent\RawServer.py", line 229, in listen_forever
 File "\lib\wubi\backends\common\btdownloader.py", line 70, in error_callback
DownloadError: Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "\lib\bittorrent\RawServer.py", line 221, in listen_forever
 File "\lib\bittorrent\Rerequester.py", line 96, in fail
DownloadError: Problem connecting to tracker - HTTP Error 400: Bad Request

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "\lib\wubi\backends\common\tasklist.py", line 197, in __call__
 File "\lib\wubi\backends\common\btdownloader.py", line 79, in download
 File "\lib\bittorrent\download.py", line 303, in download
 File "\lib\bittorrent\RawServer.py", line 256, in listen_forever

06-13 18:09 ERROR  TaskList: Non fatal error Traceback (most recent call last):

in task download
06-13 18:09 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Finished download
06-13 18:09 ERROR  TaskList: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'O:\\ubuntu\\install\\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso'
 File "\lib\wubi\backends\common\backend.py", line 493, in get_iso
 File "\lib\wubi\backends\common\backend.py", line 348, in download_iso
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'O:\\ubuntu\\install\\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso'
06-13 18:09 DEBUG  TaskList: # Cancelling tasklist
06-13 18:09 DEBUG  TaskList: # Finished tasklist
06-13 18:09 ERROR  root: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'O:\\ubuntu\\install\\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso'
 File "\lib\wubi\application.py", line 56, in run
 File "\lib\wubi\application.py", line 130, in select_task
 File "\lib\wubi\application.py", line 156, in run_installer
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'O:\\ubuntu\\install\\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso'
06-13 18:10 INFO   root: === wubi 10.04 rev189 ===
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  root: Logfile is c:\users\name\appdata\local\temp\wubi-10.04-rev189.log
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  root: sys.argv = ['main.pyo', '--exefile="O:\\ubuntu\\uninstall-wubi.exe"']
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: data_dir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp\data
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: 7z=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp\bin\7z.exe
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Fetching basic info...
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: platform=win32
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: osname=nt
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: language=en_US
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: encoding=cp1252
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: arch=amd64
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-i386
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-amd64
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-amd64
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-i386
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-amd64
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-i386
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-amd64
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-i386
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro KubuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro UbuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Fetching host info...
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows version=vista
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_sp=None
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: gmt=8
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: country=US
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: timezone=America/New_York
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_username=name
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_full_name=name
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_directory=C:\Users\name
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language_code=1033
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language=English
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: bootloader=vista
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 9570.4921875 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 9570.4921875 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 34387.1601563 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(E: cd 0.0 mb free )
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 14883.25 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=O:\ubuntu
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=Ubuntu
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_id=67699721
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_layout=us
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_variant=
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: python locale=('en_US', 'cp1252')
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: locale=en_US.UTF-8
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: total_memory_mb=1023.3046875
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching ISOs on USB devices
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CDs
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:10 INFO   root: Running the uninstaller...
06-13 18:10 INFO   CommonBackend: This is the uninstaller running
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: __init__...
06-13 18:10 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: on_init...
06-13 18:10 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl38AD.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 18:11 INFO   WindowsFrontend: Operation cancelled
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.quit
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.on_quit
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  root: application.on_quit
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: sys.exit
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: === wubi 10.04 rev189 ===
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  root: Logfile is c:\users\name\appdata\local\temp\wubi-10.04-rev189.log
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  root: sys.argv = ['main.pyo', '--exefile="O:\\ubuntu\\uninstall-wubi.exe"']
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: data_dir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp\data
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: 7z=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp\bin\7z.exe
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Fetching basic info...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: platform=win32
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: osname=nt
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: language=en_US
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: encoding=cp1252
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: arch=amd64
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-i386
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Xubuntu-amd64
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-amd64
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-i386
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-amd64
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Ubuntu-i386
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Mythbuntu-amd64
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro Kubuntu-i386
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro KubuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend:   Adding distro UbuntuNetbook-i386
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Fetching host info...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows version=vista
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows Vista (TM) Ultimate
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_sp=None
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=6000
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: gmt=8
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: country=US
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: timezone=America/New_York
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_username=name
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_full_name=name
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: user_directory=C:\Users\name
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language_code=1033
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_language=English
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: bootloader=vista
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 9569.8828125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 9569.8828125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 34387.1601563 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(E: cd 0.0 mb free )
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 14883.25 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=O:\ubuntu
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=Ubuntu
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_id=67699721
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_layout=us
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: keyboard_variant=
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: python locale=('en_US', 'cp1252')
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: locale=en_US.UTF-8
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: total_memory_mb=1023.3046875
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching ISOs on USB devices
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CDs
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: Running the uninstaller...
06-13 18:11 INFO   CommonBackend: This is the uninstaller running
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: __init__...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: on_init...
06-13 18:11 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pylECBF.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 18:11 INFO   WindowsFrontend: Operation cancelled
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.quit
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: frontend.on_quit
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  root: application.on_quit
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: sys.exit
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: === wubi 10.04 rev189 ===
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  root: Logfile is c:\users\name\appdata\local\temp\wubi-10.04-rev189.log
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  root: sys.argv = ['main.pyo', '--exefile="D:\\Downloads\\wubi.exe"']
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: data_dir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\data
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: 7z=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\bin\7z.exe
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=D:\Downloads\wubi.exe
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: language=en_US
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: encoding=cp1252
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: registry_key=Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: processor_name=Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 9569.84375 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 9569.84375 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(D: hd 34387.1601563 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 14883.25 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=O:\ubuntu
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=Ubuntu
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: python locale=('en_US', 'cp1252')
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: locale=en_US.UTF-8
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Kubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Xubuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Mythbuntu CD
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: Already installed, running the uninstaller...
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: Running the uninstaller...
06-13 18:11 INFO   CommonBackend: This is the uninstaller running
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: __init__...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsFrontend: on_init...
06-13 18:11 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: Received settings
06-13 18:11 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: # Running tasklist...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running Backup ISO...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished Backup ISO
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running Remove bootloader entry...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Could not find bcd id
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_bootini C:
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_configsys Drive(C: hd 9569.84375 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_bootini D:
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_configsys Drive(D: hd 34387.1601563 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_bootini O:
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: undo_configsys Drive(O: hd 14883.25 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished Remove bootloader entry
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running Remove target dir...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Deleting O:\ubuntu
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished Remove target dir
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running Remove registry key...
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished Remove registry key
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  TaskList: # Finished tasklist
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: Almost finished uninstalling
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: Finished uninstallation
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: original_exe=D:\Downloads\wubi.exe
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Parsing isolist=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\data\isolist.ini
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_version2=Windows 7 Ultimate
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: windows_build=7600
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: system_drive=Drive(C: hd 9569.8203125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(C: hd 9569.8203125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: drive=Drive(O: hd 15097.28125 mb free ntfs)
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: uninstaller_path=None
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_target_dir=None
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: previous_distro_name=None
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Ubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Kubuntu Netbook CD
06-13 18:11 INFO   root: Running the installer...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  WinuiInstallationPage: target_drive=O:, installation_size=14000MB, distro_name=Ubuntu, language=en_US, locale=en_US.UTF-8, username=name
06-13 18:12 INFO   root: Received settings
06-13 18:12 INFO   WinuiPage: appname=wubi, localedir=C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\translations, languages=['en_US', 'en']
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: # Running tasklist...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running select_target_dir...
06-13 18:12 INFO   WindowsBackend: Installing into O:\ubuntu
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished select_target_dir
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running create_dir_structure...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install\boot
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks\boot
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\disks\boot\grub
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Creating dir O:\ubuntu\install\boot\grub
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished create_dir_structure
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running uncompress_target_dir...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished uncompress_target_dir
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running create_uninstaller...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying uninstaller D:\Downloads\wubi.exe -> O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi UninstallString O:\ubuntu\uninstall-wubi.exe
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi InstallationDir O:\ubuntu
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayName Ubuntu
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayIcon O:\ubuntu\Ubuntu.ico
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi DisplayVersion 10.04-rev189
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi Publisher Ubuntu
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi URLInfoAbout http://www.ubuntu.com
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  registry: Setting registry key -2147483646 Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Wubi HelpLink http://www.ubuntu.com/support
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished create_uninstaller
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running copy_installation_files...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\data\custom-installation -> O:\ubuntu\install\custom-installation
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\winboot -> O:\ubuntu\winboot
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  WindowsBackend: Copying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\data\images\Ubuntu.ico -> O:\ubuntu\Ubuntu.ico
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Finished copy_installation_files
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ## Running get_iso...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local CD
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\pyl1FD0.tmp\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether D:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain D:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether E:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain E:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  Distro:   checking whether O:\ is a valid Ubuntu CD
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  Distro:     does not contain O:\casper\filesystem.squashfs
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Searching for local ISO
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: Could not find any ISO or CD, downloading one now
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: New task get_metalink
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Running get_metalink...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, basename=ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.metalink, length=7472, text=None
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 7472 bytes)
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\MD5SUMS-metalink, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink, basename=MD5SUMS-metalink, length=639, text=None
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 639 bytes)
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg > O:\ubuntu\install
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: Download start filename=O:\ubuntu\install\MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, url=http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, basename=MD5SUMS-metalink.gpg, length=189, text=None
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  downloader: download finished (read 189 bytes)
06-13 18:12 INFO   saplog: Verified a signature from ID:'46181433FBB75451'.
06-13 18:12 INFO   saplog: Checking block bindings..
06-13 18:12 INFO   saplog: Key verified successfully.
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  CommonBackend: metalink md5sums:

06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Finished get_metalink
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: New task download
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Running download...
06-13 18:12 DEBUG  btdownloader: downloading http://releases.ubuntu.com/10.04/ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso.torrent > O:\ubuntu\install\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso
06-13 19:12 ERROR  TaskList: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "\lib\wubi\backends\common\btdownloader.py", line 79, in download
 File "\lib\bittorrent\download.py", line 303, in download
 File "\lib\bittorrent\RawServer.py", line 256, in listen_forever

06-13 19:12 ERROR  TaskList: Non fatal error Traceback (most recent call last):

in task download
06-13 19:12 DEBUG  TaskList: ### Finished download
06-13 19:12 ERROR  TaskList: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'O:\\ubuntu\\install\\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso'
06-13 19:12 DEBUG  TaskList: # Cancelling tasklist
06-13 19:12 DEBUG  TaskList: # Finished tasklist
06-13 19:12 ERROR  root: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'O:\\ubuntu\\install\\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso'
 File "\lib\wubi\application.py", line 56, in run
 File "\lib\wubi\application.py", line 130, in select_task
 File "\lib\wubi\application.py", line 156, in run_installer
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'O:\\ubuntu\\install\\ubuntu-10.04-desktop-amd64.iso'[/size]

There seems to be a fix...

Go into your profile folder ( %userprofile% ), enable hidden folder view, select the AppData folder and view its properties. Uncheck the "Hidden" checkbox, and hit OK.

According to some people in ubuntuforums.org, it should work.:)

Piriform French translator

Help, even with the Wubi Ubuntu installer, I can't. I keep having problems. Here is what the wubi-10.04-rev189 log file has to say which I don't even understand. I says that an error has occurred and that permission is denied.

Ishi I also am not sure I understand the log and I can imagine at this stage of the process you are ready to give up.....don't.

When I reached the stage that you are now I simply did a complete rebuild, BUT I did have up to date complete images of my drive C: and my data drive D:

Let's see if I have got this correct.

Drive C: 22gig with 10gig free - Win7 OS + apps? have you backed up this drive (complete image)

Drive D: 16gig with 14gig free - Prog & Files? what sort of programs (apps?) and Data files? - have you backed this data (files) up?

Drive H: 35gig with 34gig free (I take it you use this to store movies?)

Are you able to do a fresh Win 7 install, then a Wubi Ubuntu install?

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Drive H: has been deleted, part was made into drive O:, part was merged with disk D:.

No, I don't have a backup because I do not own an external HD to save system images. Here is how it lies at this point:

Local Disk C: 8.17GB Free out of 22GB--- Windows 7 plus some programs and files saved under my User folders.

Local Disk D: 33.5GB free out of 36.8GB--- Installed programs and installers being kept and this is now where I set WMC to keep recorded TV. This is where all of my program installers are kept, including the Wubi setup and the Ubuntu and Solaris ISOs.

Local Disk O: 14.7 GB free out of 14.8 GB---- completely empty and that is where I plan to install if possible.

It wasn't me who installed Windows 7 on this computer though.

And one more thing, if I managed to install Solaris successfully a few days ago, why can't I install Ubuntu????

And one more thing, if I managed to install Solaris successfully a few days ago, why can't I install Ubuntu????

Ishi now I really am stumped.. given that you recently installed Solaris, I do not know why you can not install Ubuntu. When you installed Solaris were you using a third party boot manager? Was Win7 the first OS listed in the boot sequence? How did you get rid of Solaris? perhaps there is still some reference to Solaris in the boot.ini file?

A rebuild....what I mean is re install Windows 7, start from scratch.

Write your data to a couple of DVD's and assuming you have all your original software application CD's / DVD's etc you could rebuild your Win 7 OS, choose the number of partitions required and size. I would suggest 1 partition for Win 7 and apps, 1 partition for Data (your personal files and your movies) and 1 or 2 partitions for you to load other Operating systems like Ubuntu / Windows 98 / or whatever. Always keep your data on a separate partition so that even without a backup (which you really should have) you are able to easily do a rebuild at the drop of a hat. Otherwise the amount of time it looks like it may take to work out / solve the Ubuntu install issue you could have reinstalled you original OS and applications.

What do you think?

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy