Export possibility for cookies keep-list

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to save/ export the 'wanted'cookies list from ccleaner for importing on another PC or the same PC after reinstalling Windows.

I find myself doing the same selection everytime i reinstall windows or when using another of my pc's.. not a daily task, but still one i can do without.

Maybe there is a way already, saving some hidden file from a ccleaner folder but i haven't found it..

Any suggestions?

Thanks... Rickmans

• Moderators

Hi Rickmans, and welcome to Piriform.

Go into "CCleaner\Options\Advanced", and check the "Save all settings to INI file" box.

Browse to the CCleaner folder, "C:\Program Files\CCleaner", where you will find the "ccleaner.ini" file. This can be copied to another location as a backup, or added to another CCleaner folder on a new installation.

The INI file contains all your settings, as well as the "cookies to keep" list.

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to save/ export the 'wanted'cookies list from ccleaner for importing on another PC or the same PC after reinstalling Windows.

I find myself doing the same selection everytime i reinstall windows or when using another of my pc's.. not a daily task, but still one i can do without.

Maybe there is a way already, saving some hidden file from a ccleaner folder but i haven't found it..

Any suggestions?

Thanks... Rickmans

After you create the .ini file, like Dennis suggested, then create a shortcut to the ccleaner program file folder & move it to your flash drive. Copy the .ini file to the flash drive as well.

Next time you need to install, just drag the .ini file to the shortcut & it will copy it to the windows ccleaner directory for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rickmans, and welcome to Piriform.

Go into "CCleaner\Options\Advanced", and check the "Save all settings to INI file" box.

Browse to the CCleaner folder, "C:\Program Files\CCleaner", where you will find the "ccleaner.ini" file. This can be copied to another location as a backup, or added to another CCleaner folder on a new installation.

The INI file contains all your settings, as well as the "cookies to keep" list.

thank you very much.. i missed that option about a 1000 times :blink: thanks for showing me!

After you create the .ini file, like Dennis suggested, then create a shortcut to the ccleaner program file folder & move it to your flash drive. Copy the .ini file to the flash drive as well.

Next time you need to install, just drag the .ini file to the shortcut & it will copy it to the windows ccleaner directory for you.

and thank you for the added tip! this will save me some lame work in the future..