Bugging reporting on CCleaner :S

Yaz

Hello, Members and Priform Staff

i am reporting this bugging that i am saying when i open CCleaner it keep failing on click "Cookies" it mean i cant search anything on Options --> Cookies that why i reporting this bug

and 1 thing remember fix this bug i am pleased you also i have CCleaner v2.31.1153 version

Yours FaithFully,

Sonic Regards

Edited by Yaz

i am reporting this bugging that i am saying when i open CCleaner it keep failing on click "Cookies" it mean i cant search anything on Options --> Cookies that why i reporting this bug

and 1 thing remember fix this bug i am pleased you also i have CCleaner v2.31.1153 version

Yours FaithFully,

Sonic Regards

Many people have looked at your post, and nobody has a reply. I believe the reason is that nobody can understand. If you post in your native language, maybe someone will translate.

I will take a guess that you are trying to save specific cookies. Take a look at the links below.

http://docs.piriform.com/ccleaner/ccleaner-settings/choosing-which-cookies-to-keep

https://www.viclovan.com/downloads-and-links/ccleaner-2-settings/save-specific-cookies-when-using-ccleaner

Yours FaithFully,

Sonic Regards

I am confused. Are you saying it ISN'T removing the cookies, or that you are searching for the ones you tried to tell it to "keep"?

Please be more clear in what you are asking!