SpeedFan setting

abu aufa

I have difficulty in setting of fan system temperature. any help appreciated ?

Look at the following attachment,

mCNzOs.jpg

My fan system temp is 127C, am I in trouble or is it normal ?

thank you

Better call the fire department. If it was less than that hot you could kiss your computer goodbye.

There is probably no temperature probe connected to the motherboard for that reading. Often there is a few unused connections for future upgrades or from a previous computer model. When there is they either read extremely cold or extremely hot. 127C is probably the maximum temperature your motherboard can detect. Not that it needs to as anything that temperature would melt/burn. :D

EDIT: I noticed a reading of -1C for an auxiliary probe. There is no probe connected here either. -1C must be the minimum for your mobo. Not that it needs it.

The internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.

That seems pretty hot, but you could check it out against HDTune (Free) to see if you come up with the same reading.

I'll try it, Tom. :) thanks

free version has limited functions but anyway my HD error free.

Edited by abu aufa

EDIT: I noticed a reading of -1C for an auxiliary probe. There is no probe connected here either. -1C must be the minimum for your mobo. Not that it needs it.

For aux, sometimes occurred between 0C and -1C, any idea ? :unsure:

I added the side fan to blow in that is connected to sys fan connector on the motherboard but SF didn't read either RPM and temperature :huh: whether it is possible the connector is damaged or not functioning :unsure:

Edited by abu aufa

Does the sys fan work?

I don't know where it is plugged, I just saw unused sys fan connector/port so I plugged side fan connector on it.

127 is the maximal value of a signed byte. So I think it's not the actual temperature...

I think so.