Malwarebytes 1.45 is out

Lucky10

Hi guys/gals.

I've just updated my Malwarebytes and it said downwloading and installing newer version. 1.44 as gone up to 1.45 so it was released today, I've checked on FileHippo and they still show 1.44.

Update your database and it will download. ;)

WinXP SP3 and Vista Home Premium SP2

• Moderators

A bit annoyed with myself as I had forgotten to untick 'download and install' in the MBAM updater settings.

Was more or less told it was all done apart from the configuring.

I like to make a copy of my c drive before a new MBAM program update because I have a problem with MBAM installs. It's the only program which has ever done it but it always asks for my printer drivers on install :(

I get round this by installing the setup in safe mode.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
It's the only program which has ever done it but it always asks for my printer drivers on install :(

Sounds like something I'm used to with MS Office when using some programs missing necessary system files to run them. If it ever tells you the file name like "setup.cab" you could copy it to your hard disk then tell the setup program where to find it and it shouldn't bother you for it ever again since it will automatically find it during future installs.

• Moderators

Andavari, I've tried all sorts, it's just a peculiarity of MBAM on my system. Also if you recall my printer drivers are HP, NO WAY I'm doing anything involving fiddling with them!!

As I said, if I install MBAM in safe mode, all is well :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Yes I just started my laptop up and run my Malwarebytes on my desktop and it updated but it didn't ask for a restart as my WinXP did. I didn't restart XP I just used CC to remove Malwarebytes from startup again, I don't want it in silent mode as Avast always picks up any website with Malware on it.

I see its on FileHippo today. ;)

WinXP SP3 and Vista Home Premium SP2