Defraggler in windows 7 does not defrag but fragments(makes it worse)

This problem started with 1.16. its the only defrag program that reads the pagefile on my HDD and for some reason when i defrag(with defraggler) it only makes the fragmentation worse. It is because its windows 7 or what? I uninstalled and reinstalled and still does the same thing. I installed other software(auslogics) and it works fine.

Are there some big (hundreds of thousands of kB) fragmented files with random names in C:\System Volume Information\ ?

Yeah..and its more like in the MB of files.My first one(and biggest one) is the pagefile.sys with 4 gigs with just only 2 fragments though. but everything else has got like i guess on average about 50 fragments(i just ran the auslogics defragmenter so that might not help) But see every time i run piriform defraggler it just makes the fragmentation worse. right now the defraggler is telling me that i have 12% fragmentation when i just ran the auslogics defrag(AD tells me 0%).

Also. degraggler is telling that i have 24% fragmentation when auslogic and windows defrag. is telling me only 1%..
http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=27422

Are there some big (hundreds of thousands of kB) fragmented files with random names in C:\System Volume Information\ ?
These may be "system" files.
Browsing with Opera browser elegance and mastery.

How do i solve this problem

Try to do what Aethec says:

Add C:\System Volume Information\ to Defraggler's Exclude list, and see what happens.

You could also delete all system restore points, but it's not a good idea.

(http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=165045)

Browsing with Opera browser elegance and mastery.