Donate?

cheral

Yes, I have no PayPal. So, can I donate via money order and ground mail? If so, what is the address? Your products are super; I've used CCleaner for years; I'm just starting to use Defraggler -- and I'll succumb to guilt if I can't make a donation. Thanks for your response.

• 10 years later...
  • Moderators

Thanks for the feedback.

This is a 10 year old thread so it's not surprising that things have changed a bit.
Back then Piriform products were donationware, there were no licenced Pro versions.
Since licences were introduced in 2011, and changed to subscription licences in 2018, that licencing has been funding development rather than relying on donations.

I have found a later donations link from 2017, but that also now gives a 404 'page not found' error.

Of course the easiest way to show financial appreciation/support (and get some extra features) would be to purchase a Pro version licence/subscription.

I realise that, whilst it's not that expensive, some people may not feel able to afford the Pro version.
In which case please continue to use and enjoy the free version, that's why the free versions of Piriform software are still available.

I'll ask the staff what happened to the donations page, but I'm guessing that it was rarely used anymore and so was removed.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043