Your favorite word?

Icedrake

• Moderators
Don't be silly Dennis, it's just because your false teeth are too loose :)

:lol: You could have been right hazel, but I'm still steadfastly hanging onto my own.

Steadfast: There's a word I like. Makes you hold your head high and stick your chest out. Well, maybe not the second one. :)

Peace.

(and then money, "you've just won", love and hey let's not forget "friends" ;) )

I love sports, premium cigars, among other things....GO BROWNS, INDIANS (yeah I'm a die hard), BUCKEYES, YSU, NAVY.....and ND.

• 3 weeks later...

Whilst it is hard to select just one word I do like and very much appreciate the following words

"Thank you" and "Excuse me"

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

• Moderators

Because of a nasty spring storm keeping everyone home, my current fave word is Heat. :lol:

Funny you should mention spring storm because according to the radio about half of my city lost power. So my favourite word for the moment is: Electricity ;)

Tubig (water) and Sunog (roughly translated as burning/burn/on fire).

The water's drying out because of our country's summer season and our ever popular idiot government, who failed to gather up water in the rainy season when they know of the drought in summer. Also, because of the heat+electrical-related problems, some houses in the city slums burned down or will soon become the victim.

Typical occurrence if you ask me. :)