Richest Man in the World

abu aufa

I have seen this yesterday. Its now the Mexican tycoon, Slim Helu but even if he is now the richest man in the world, according to the source I read yesterday, he only has a $0.5 billion gap with Bill Gates who now comes second. $500,000,000 may sound so much for us but for these world leading billionaires, they could catch up with each other in a few months so who knows??? Maybe Bill Gates will again be the richest in a few months time, then maybe Helu again next year. But even so, Helu can't match up Bill Gates' popularity and I guess many people who have not yet seen this new update on the richest man in the world, will still say that Bill Gates is the richest. In fact, it was Bill Gates who has his name on the word, Billionaire lol...

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

It can't be fun being that rich. No privacy, surrounded by guards, like living in a prison, always worried someone's out to get your wealth (and think of the unending lawsuits by those wanting to get it.)

Mom once said, "If you have money someone out there is going to try take it. No worry for us." :lol:

That wealthy, I couldn't imagine. Easy target for guilt, I can easily imagine. But I dinna have to worry about that, do I.

Let the wealthy do what's best in everybodys' interest. Create jobs. (If you haven't been watching America lately, it's jobs we need, not hand-outs.)