CCleaner has damaged my mp3 pc software

c33

Can I say that I think this thread was muddied totally by the idiot with the attitude and the foul mouth.

I think c33, being new to the forum, was completely, and not surprisingly, completely fazed by this guy, and the slight attitude from him was really caused by the idiot. We're all strangers to c33, and he was understandably suspicious of all of us as a result of that.

Can we put the misunderstandings to bed, now that the real trouble maker has gone for good.

:)

Thank you , i truly appreciate it. I am geuninely concerned about the problem with my software . Their is so much music i want to add , but cannot :( . I feel kinda frustrated , some because of my lack of knowledge of pcs and the inability to put this right. I have always said that i appreciate the fact people have taken the time to address my query . I have been on this for a few hours now and well im known the wiser :(

c33, I've edited your post as I want a line drawn under the misunderstandings.

Leave your Walkman disconnected while you do this.

The walkman symbol wont appear if the mp3 is not connected . I tried copy and pasting all the songs ( all in one scoop) to a folder but my system wont allow this - too many files :(

• Moderators

OK, but you should appreciate the efforts the guys have put in for you, even though there were some misunderstandings.

I've read through the topic, and you could have saved a lot of time by supplying more information, such as the problem is with a Walkman.

All the members have been trying to find a fix with very little information, so maybe you've learned something from it. Provide as much relevant info as possible, and don't be afraid to say that you don't understand what they're asking. They can only help you, with help from yourself.

Anyways, I hope it works for you.

:)

• Moderators

You're right, my bad. It was about 8-9 months ago I had a similar problem and couldn't remember what I did.

Leave it connected and uninstall the driver. I've just done it myself, and although it may say it is uninstalling the Walkman, it's just uninstalling the driver.

As soon as you do it, your Walkman will do what it does when you disconnect it normally. No worries.

The driver is being removed from your PC. Nothing will be done to your Walkman.

And I meant to look at backing up your songs at some convenient time, maybe not right now. Apologies for that.

You're right, my bad. It was about 8-9 months ago I had a similar problem and couldn't remember what I did.

Leave it connected and uninstall the driver. I've just done it myself, and although it may say it is uninstalling the Walkman, it's just uninstalling the driver.

As soon as you do it, your Walkman will do what it does when you disconnect it normally. No worries.

The driver is being removed from your PC. Nothing will be done to your Walkman.

And I meant to look at backing up your songs at some convenient time, maybe not right now. Apologies for that.

Thanks a lot Dennis. I will try this and let you know. You have been a tremedous help :)

• Moderators

In regards to this thread and for anyone that does not want to get banned by accident:

In the future do not use foul language when reporting a post, just report it as someone being disrespectful, etc., or whatever the reason is.

Had I not looked through this topic about the MP3 player issue and then fully realized someone was attacking the topic starter I would've outright banned the topic starter for the questionable remarks sent via the report post function. You've literally dodged a bullet.

Everyone needs to be especially careful when reporting posts which all moderators and all admins will have in their PM boxes and who knows which one of us could or would ban someone for using some questionable remarks when reporting a post. Don't get yourself banned in the process because someone pissed you off because getting out of line with us is a sure fire way to get booted off here.

In regards to this thread and for anyone that does not want to get banned by accident:

In the future do not use foul language when reporting a post, just report it as someone being disrespectful, etc., or whatever the reason is.

Had I not looked through this topic about the MP3 player issue and then fully realized someone was attacking the topic starter I would've outright banned the topic starter for the questionable remarks sent via the report post function. You've literally dodged a bullet.

Everyone needs to be especially careful when reporting posts which all moderators and all admins will have in their PM boxes and who knows which one of us could or would ban someone for using some questionable remarks when reporting a post. Don't get yourself banned in the process because someone pissed you off because getting out of line with us is a sure fire way to get booted off here.

Thanks for that And

Dennis.. You are truly truly a star. Your advice worked :D . You cannot imagine how delighted i am ..Thanks a million, you are brilliant !!!!!