Firefox and Google Chrome.

Intel

In fairness t FF though wasn't that bug reported in 2008 to adobe????

Yes, but they haven't fixed it. And since FF doesn't sandbox tabs, the browser crashes.

Separate processes are also a good idea for security ; even if one tab is hacked, it - theoretically - can't do any damage to Windows.

Piriform French translator

Yes, but they haven't fixed it. And since FF doesn't sandbox tabs, the browser crashes.

Separate processes are also a good idea for security ; even if one tab is hacked, it - theoretically - can't do any damage to Windows.

Like crashes malware is rarity for me. I can't remember the last time I was even alerted to a threat from my AV never mind actually getting infected.

I think this separate process thing is a gimmick. Something Chrome did to differentiate it's self from other browsers. Since Chrome has caught on so quickly the other browsers feel the need to follow. You will see Firefox copying Chrome on more than just the separate process thing to. They will put the tabs on top like Chrome and Chrome ripped off Opera on that idea. Now that Chrome has done it everybody thinks it's great but they hated it when Opera did it.

I would prefer they did not put each tab and extension and plugin in a separate tab. The negatives out way the positives for me. I could see just separating some plugins to a separate process but not every tab and extension.

i still prefer to use ff~ :rolleyes: i've a lot of things to do and can't think of which one is better... the only thing i know, which one can help me to reduce my work... the answer is ff since there are sooOOoooOOOoooo many plugins offer~ :lol:

The only solution for any problem is to be (or pretend to be) happy =]

hmmm... maybe yes and maybe not~ :mellow: there are quite a number of times IE experienced flaws in its security. :unsure:

Chrome wasn't the first browser to separate tabs - Internet Explorer was. I think we can trust Microsoft about security.

The only solution for any problem is to be (or pretend to be) happy =]

That's adobe for you. Slack and good makers of crapware.

No fate but what we make