Daytona 500

CTskifreak

• Moderators

Nope AJ, but I wish I was.

I don't get any coverage where I am at the moment. I usually watch all this stuff on Eurosport International, but at this time of the year they cover just about every winter sport going, and now the extra coverage of the Winter Olympics will soak up most of their airtime.

Roll on the Spring and Summer.

Great finish for anyone who watched. I wanted Earnhardt Jr. to win when I saw the momentum he had. But I'm happy for Jamie McMurrary - he's a true racer and his feelings/emotions really came through during the ending interview. Great race, except for the two long red flags. I think they now need to repave Daytona haha.

AJ

• Moderators

I'm not a Nascar fan at all however that first race of theirs does spell that racing season has started. I can't wait for Formula 1 to start next month!

Been filling the winter time with last years British Touring Car Championship and DTM German Touring Car Championship races they were showing on Speed Channel which earlier today showed the final races.

Would've liked to have seem some Andros Trophy ice racing from France, but it never aired to my knowledge.

• Moderators
I'm not a Nascar fan at all however that first race of theirs does spell that racing season has started. I can't wait for Formula 1 to start next month!

Been filling the winter time with last years British Touring Car Championship and DTM German Touring Car Championship races they were showing on Speed Channel which earlier today showed the final races.

Would've liked to have seem some Andros Trophy ice racing from France, but it never aired to my knowledge.

DTM I would love love to see on a regular basis. I can usually grab some fleeting highlights on Eurosport, and I mean just a few fleeting minutes.

• Moderators
DTM I would love love to see on a regular basis. I can usually grab some fleeting highlights on Eurosport, and I mean just a few fleeting minutes.

We only get the chopped up races, more-or-less just a long highlight. The way they chop up the BTCC (British Touring Car Championship) is a joke.