a spelling app.

hazelnut

It must work a bit as your spelling has improved!!

To be quite honest, I don't think rridgely's spelling is that bad, you see a lot worse on these forums, but I guess rridgely has been singled out because of his vast amount of posts, which would obviously mean his mistakes are going to stand out from the crowd.

We could always find a new victim, someone who won't spot my grammar mistakes, but then I am just typing the way Londoners talk. :D

someone who won't spot my grammar mistakes, but then I am just typing the way Londoners talk. :D

Snicker... Grammatical mistakes .......... sorry. I'm just kidding, Good Gawd everyone knows I can't spell.

I hate it when I re-read the message I wrote and it looks good.. you hit submit and then you see it again. Aaaack, I left out a word!

besides, spelling is highly overated isn't it?

but I do hate that stuff like Hi how r u do'n im gr8. I have a tough time trying to read that style.

Anyway, please understand that I was just kidding when I wrote the Grammatical mistakes, I really wrote it with no harm intended.

take care

Doug :D

Anyway, please understand that I was just kidding when I wrote the Grammatical mistakes, I really wrote it with no harm intended.

Nice to have a bit more humour on here Doug_Gentry, welcome to the forums m8. :D

but I do hate that stuff like Hi how r u do'n im gr8.

Actually I am not too impressed by that style of writing.