What music are you listening to right now?

redhawk

I listen to songs from the 60s, especially from The Beatles.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

• Moderators

Are some of you listening to techno or something? (and if so why? :lol: )

A bunch of stuff on here I have no idea what it is.

I just finished downloading all of Ray Charles' stuff. Been listening to a lot of old school blues stuff and loving it lately.

I used to enjoy listening to pop/rock music but as time had gone by I just got fed up listening to this repeated rubbish on the radio.

Maybe it's just me but I feel today's music is very dull and uninspiring even old tracks are being recycled because artists have nothing better to write.

I guess techno/progress trance/goa trance is not everyone's thing but I just love it, it's timeless and always puts me in a good mood. :)

Currently playing: Alt+F4 - Alt+F4 [Original Mix] :D

Richard S.

• Moderators
Maybe it's just me but I feel today's music is very dull and uninspiring even old tracks are being recycled because artists have nothing better to write.

Switch over to the dark side and listen to Metal.

Matters what artists of today you're listening too, however most of the stuff nowadays is just uninspiring crap in my opinion. The popular music of today just makes me wanna hurl.

Switch over to the dark side and listen to Metal.

Matters what artists of today you're listening too, however most of the stuff nowadays is just uninspiring crap in my opinion. The popular music of today just makes me wanna hurl.

Metal is for the hardcore and that very strong noise and shouting, screaming kinda degrades the fine musical quality.

If you hear something like the Bohemian Rhapsody, that is what I call music.Its a classic. It has 35 million views in Youtube. No doubt the greatest rock songs were written in the 60's and 70's and the greatest rock bands and musicians lived in those eras.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.

• Moderators
Metal is for the hardcore and that very strong noise and shouting, screaming kinda degrades the fine musical quality.

Please don't get me started on Metal hence I'll defend it until the bitter end of time, being a Metal musician and all. ;) For those that don't understand it haven't a clue of just how technical it can be, and it isn't all noise, shouting, and screaming.