CCleaner Community Forums
tonyblenk

Show recently installed programs

Another Uninstall program I have tried has the facility to list programs by installation date. I found this useful for removing recent programs and for recognising programs I no longer use.

I think this would be a useful addition.

Thanks.

I would very much agree with this if ccleaner offered a proper uninstall, other then just invoking the uninstaller of the application.

You are suggesting that the CCleaner module for uninstalling programs should have the ability to be sorted by when the program was installed. I agree on this one but I believe that this has already been implemented..

Check the screenshot.

You are suggesting that the CCleaner module for uninstalling programs should have the ability to be sorted by when the program was installed. I agree on this one but I believe that this has already been implemented..

Check the screenshot.

I'm running the same CCleaner version on XP Home and I don't get the same columns - just Name, Publisher and Version.

I'm running XP Home and I don't get the same columns - just Name, Publisher and Version.

Same as, I'd like ccleaner to Highlight newly installed applications.

Same as, I'd like ccleaner to Highlight newly installed applications.

You are saying that you don't have the install date column when you use CCleaner v.2.28 on Windows XP???

You are saying that you don't have the install date column when you use CCleaner v.2.28 on Windows XP???

Yes that's exactly what I said .....

I'm running the same CCleaner version on XP Home and I don't get the same columns - just Name, Publisher and Version.

Installation date and size are not available on any OS before Vista.

I remember someone stating this, but I don't know why they're not available.

Well they better implement this for Windows XP user since there are still many of them today.

Well they better implement this for Windows XP user since there are still many of them today.

Yes Ishi there are many XP users out there and will be for several years to come which includes me.

3 - XP Pro and 1 Windows 7 (non critical environment).

My XP Pro SP3 units show: Name, Publisher & Version

My Win 7 Home premium 32bit unit show: Name, Publisher, Install date, Size & Version

Why not get the best of both worlds by using CCleaner and Belarc Advisor (shows all of the above) Belarc Advisor PLUS New to Belarc current Version: Software versions, usage & size and Network Map. Both apps are great when purchasing second hand PC's for hardware & software auditing before you hand over the cash (assuming their in working condition).

Why not get the best of both worlds by using CCleaner and Belarc Advisor (shows all of the above) Belarc Advisor PLUS New to Belarc current Version: Software versions, usage & size and Network Map. Both apps are great when purchasing second hand PC's for hardware & software auditing before you hand over the cash (assuming their in working condition).

But it would be better if all this can be viewed upon the interface of just one application. I frankly don't understand why XP can't have the install date column in CCleaner's module.