About registry cleaner

RGOctavian

What I want to say is this:

CCleaner doesn't clean my registry to well, what remains is those things of ActiveX and Class problems.

Those always remain behind, all of them !

How do I know that ?

Well I've installed a demo of a Microsoft software( I don't remember the name right know) who detected 702 problems(ActiveX and Class problems) to my registry that CClener doesn't find them...! Why ?

This is my only inconvenient related to CCleaner. Besides this is TOTALY SUPERB, a work of art! :lol: :lol:

:blink::(

What I want to say is this:

CCleaner doesn't clean my registry to well, what remains is those things of ActiveX and Class problems.

Those always remain behind, all of them !

How do I know that ?

Well I've installed a demo of a Microsoft software( I don't remember the name right know) who detected 702 problems(ActiveX and Class problems) to my registry that CClener doesn't find them...! Why ?

This is my only inconvenient related to CCleaner. Besides this is TOTALY SUPERB, a work of art! :lol: :lol:

:blink::(

Welcome to the forum

ccleaner is the safest registry cleaning there is. If registry cleaning can ever be deemed safe. It is a non aggresive cleaning.

For get what other applications are finding, any one of them 700 entrys (which you are not going to check) could render your computer un usable.

Stick with ccleaner until your more confident. Then maybe look at registry mechanic,

Iv never botherd with anything other then ccleaners registry cleaner. I think it's pointles when i reformat every 4 months. Better then any cleaner.

Always back up your registry before deleting entrys

No fate but what we make

What was that MS software that found 702 errors ?!?

PS : Unless you know what you are doing, don't use any Registry Cleaner. Period. :)

ident >> http://lifehacker.com/5435523/you-dont-nee...ndows-heres-why << Read this ;)

hmmm....interestring ! Well that program was that one from Uniblue!

And by the way my pc is my son...so obvious I know what I'm doing !

Anyway thank for that link...very usefull. :lol: