Speccy - Loving it so far

DWatcher

Great job Piriform team,

Small foot print, portable, and detected all under the PC hood no problem.

The temperature gauges were a welcome surprise. Did note (but your already aware) that the CPU temps were available for my Dual Core rig, but not for standard single core chips

Love it

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Great job Piriform team,

Small foot print, portable, and detected all under the PC hood no problem.

The temperature gauges were a welcome surprise. Did note (but your already aware) that the CPU temps were available for my Dual Core rig, but not for standard single core chips

Love it

Thanks

DWatcher...

I agree with you completely.

I just discovered this little program today and have had a ball with it.

WOW!! Neat program that displays LOTS of info.

It detected my external hard drives, the printer, the added video card and the webcam.

It's neat as he** to see all the stuff under the hood and to see if it's performing correctly.

It's a fun 'toy' and a very useful as well.

The crowning feature is its ease of use. Speccy is VERY user friendly.

Keep up the fine work Piriform!!

:D

Cheers, Ed

DWatcher...

I agree with you completely.

I just discovered this little program today and have had a ball with it.

WOW!! Neat program that displays LOTS of info.

It detected my external hard drives, the printer, the added video card and the webcam.

It's neat as he** to see all the stuff under the hood and to see if it's performing correctly.

It's a fun 'toy' and a very useful as well.

The crowning feature is its ease of use. Speccy is VERY user friendly.

Keep up the fine work Piriform!!

:D

Cheers, Ed

Same here Worked Great , Love it! I was just about to link it from my website where I linked CCleaner and Recuva but then I read about it being beta and recomendations about maybe waiting for downloading, so I didn't put a link to it just yet, I downloaded it for Me anyway,and it worked great really cool program!

I had to register just to thank Piriform for Speccy and their other applications I've recently discovered. They're incredibly amazing and ... free! I will continue to come back and check on your projects. I'm amazed, keep it up!

love it!!! i just spent 6 hours trying to identify my video card for an update. gave up in frustration and ran cc cleaner to speed things up a bit . then saw the new beta updates and tryed it ((very happy)) there was what i have been looking for,my video card , ((((thanks guys, you do a very helpfull things for computer illiterates like me who have a problem finding the enter button on the keyboard ((((well done on speccy!!!!)))) THANK YOU :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 11 months later...

hi,....

love it!!! i just spent 5 hours trying to identify my video card for an update. gave up in frustration and ran cc cleaner to speed things up a bit . then saw the new beta updates and tryed it ((very happy)) there was what i have been looking for,my video card ,

heidy