All in one package (all products)

Elliot53

All the products should be combined to make a suitable and powerful utility program, (didn't know where to post this LOL). Obviously the products should still be available separately. How about it?

Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 64 bit, Intel i7 CPU 920 2.67GHz, 8.0 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240, 1TB Hard Drive. Various OS's in Oracle VM VirtualBox.

• 2 weeks later...
All the products should be combined to make a suitable and powerful utility program, (didn't know where to post this LOL). Obviously the products should still be available separately. How about it?

The Piriform Suite. A single window application with tabs for CCleaner, Defraggler, Recuva, and now Speccy. A combined configuration GUI with a general tab, and the familiar settings for each individual app.. Help files and links could be consolidated into one menu. Updates all handled neatly together (because of course the whole Suite app. would update). The option to run a combined clean and defrag. Possibly other combined uses?

I can definitely see the allure of this, but it might prove too much to keep updated as well as keeping 4 separate apps updated. It'd get my vote - I use all 4 apps individually, but I don't see it proving popular enough to warrant its execution, sadly.