different Application Paths

Choka

Hello there

I just found this forum and read some about the embedded ini-files and downloaded them. Taking a look at them, it seems, that only the paths are written into it, where the program usually installs itself. But I am one of the people installing the program not only on another partition but also into another folderstructure. So for example the Driver Cleaner Pro is to be found at D:\programme\driver\Driver Cleaner Pro for me and not %program files%\Driver Cleaner Pro

Does this changes the possibility of CCleaner to clean certain programs? Driver Cleaner Pro isn't in the list of applications in CCleaner

• Moderators

There's no way of the devs knowing all the place you (and other might install something) thus winapp2.ini

Copy the info from winapp (embedded ini that your talking about) to winapp2 and then change the locations to match yours

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

There's no way of the devs knowing all the place you (and other might install something) thus winapp2.ini

Copy the info from winapp (embedded ini that your talking about) to winapp2 and then change the locations to match yours

I dont really under stand what the OP question is but any decent app can detect it's dir regardles wher eit is. so yes they should know hwere its installed

No fate but what we make

hmm ok then i have to write my own winapp2.ini

but could someone tell me how i can delete subfolders as well with an entry? |*.* only deletes all files within the folder i written to, but not subfolders and the files in there

Edit: ok i found it i guess. should be a |RECURSE after the *.*

thanks