windows 7 updates keeps getting corrupted

Manny1070

Yes Hello I want to report a problem I am experiencing with Ccleaner on windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. I use microsoft baseline security Analyzer to check if my updates where installed properly into my system now the problem I am having is that everytime I run the microsoft baseline security Analyzer it all checks well until I run ccleaner. after I run ccleaner then run microsoft baseline baseline reports that an update has not configuered til i restart my pc. I restart it checks out all fine again but then I run ccleaner then baseline and again baseline reports the same error that a update has not complete it's install till i restart please I want to know what is it it is erasing that makes this happen. I would apreciate it that you fix this problem with ccleaner for windows 7 for when it needs to restart for a update completetion your system is left not protected thank you

Manny

I found the problem to what is happining. when Ccleaner erases the index.dat files it is when the microsoft baseline anaiyzer reports that a incomplete update needs restart in PC. why does this happen I always tought index.files where not of any use, But when Ccleaner erases them it messes up my security update status. Please be adviced of this and can a fix be done to resolve this.