FireFox Preloader

Vanguard382

fast, hell no. Avant Browser loads faster for me. and browsing it also faster(i have tested this at least 5 times).

stable, hell no. Most of the time when im browsing, Firefox crashes when i browse some website that has trouble loading.

secure, a little bit. the only thing secure about it is that it has no ActiveX support while Avant has the option to disable activex when im not using a ActiveX enabled website. when i am, just uncheck it and use ActiveX. very simple

...I use to think maxthon was better than firefox (because it was better than the early releases of firefox) but now firefox is much better. Its fast, stable, and secure.

Secure?! :huh: I don't think so. Now there is more security flaws discovered in firefox than in IE! Personally I have nothing against any software but don't say secure if you first don't check Secunia for example (3 vulnerabilities not fixed in FF now).

I don't use FF cause installation of those extensions drives me crazy. Especially when it comes out that they're not compatible with FF although they should be :)

I use Opera - cause it's fast, stable and secure. But - who cares?! ;)