PeerGuardian Troubles

rridgely

PeerGuardian is garbage. it blocked the connection to Battle.Net without telling me for 3 months. Battle.Net is only a game server for Blizzard games. and it considers it bad?

if it considers Blizzard bad, then it might as well consider everything to be bad.

PeerGuardian is garbage. it blocked the connection to Battle.Net without telling me for 3 months. Battle.Net is only a game server for Blizzard games. and it considers it bad?

if it considers Blizzard bad, then it might as well consider everything to be bad.

Did you think to read the logs?

There's also a Permanently Allow list.

i've read the logs. it blocked a connection from the Georgia Unstitute of Technology and some other bulls**t. i dont like it one bit.

edit:and yeah i did allow it. but then i realized that there was no point in having it since ZoneAlarm takes care of all my security issues(along with Arovax and TeaTimer)

I havent used it, but I guess you can use your own IP list with it?

And maybe the IP list that ships with the application isnt perfect, but that doesnt mean PeerGuardian is crap.

When I read that news on the link, I got upset, it is sad that there is people like that who steal the money from donations. =/

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png