New A-Z Freeware Launcher review on Softpedia!

Icedrake

I think thats a good suggestion on allowing users to be able to add there own.

I also think there should be some sort of indication if the application exists

No fate but what we make

I also think there should be some sort of indication if the application exists

Hi ident. When you try to launch any application that A-Z Freeware Launcher supports, the application will launch if installed, if not installed then a pop-up message will inform you that the application is not installed and direct you to the "Info" page of A-Z Freeware Launcher. On this page you will find a link for more information on the application as well as a download link.

Hey razz, first once again i must say top review. Should be very proud.

What i meant was a visual way of telling. Yes there is the handler of not installed items, and yes every one should know whats installed and whats not.

Maybe something to think about?

also i was curious to know what the future holds for your app? future features you plan to add or is this the end?

once again good job mate

No fate but what we make

Impressive array of freeware launchers in it I must say. And a very well deserving and favourable review by our friends at Softpedia.

Thank you very much Andavari. I really appreciate the approval and positive comments from you guys and gals.

Hey razz, first once again i must say top review. Should be very proud.

Thanks very much ident, all the positive comments I have received are really appreciated!

also i was curious to know what the future holds for your app? future features you plan to add or is this the end?

To be 100% honest with you - I have no idea. There may be a version 5 and possibly other versions sometime in the future, but perhaps not.

dont end a good thing, always keep plugging away, even if it's just tidying up what you already got. what you code in?

No fate but what we make

i just installed it. The start menu short cut is looking for version 3 when its currently version 4.

so with out going to the main dir i cant run ur app. Just thought id point out a bug mate. I downloaded it from your sig.

xp-home

ix9itw.jpg

i assume .net as you need the framework installed?

My prefered language to.

I also installed revo today for the first time. Default location is now C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller

I def think you should give users the choic e in not hard coding your locations. Seriously dont give up. Keep evolving your app mate

No fate but what we make

i just installed it. The start menu short cut is looking for version 3 when its currently version 4.

so with out going to the main dir i cant run ur app. Just thought id point out a bug mate.

You're absolutely right ident. Good catch, thank you. I found the error and re-compiled the setup package.

You can download the updated setup package from here:

http://a-z-freewarelauncher.yolasite.com/r...s/AZFLsetup.zip

i assume .net as you need the framework installed?

In order to run A-Z Freeware Launcher, ".Net Framework 2.0" or higher must be installed on your computer.