Name Ideas

Icedrake

Ice baby !!!

I like it cos its strong ,good font good colour

if you wanted you could make the i like an icicle with jagged edges,but then it wouldn`t match the big T,

so the most important thing is it`s yours and your happy with it ;)

Fluff

The links in the top section are dead (the bit that's currently alternating between "Chrome Privacy Protector" and "Try out Google search's new look"). Also it would be good if clicking on the pic next to the story took you to the story as well as the, relatively small, 'Continue reading' button ;)

Great job ice.

On another note have i been really stupid... Every time i have seen your name i thought it said ice cake :S

Am i going insaine?

No fate but what we make

Dam you, i got to 50 question and looked at the scroll bar then realised i had a long way to go :(

what ever that means

No fate but what we make

Hmmm, seems I'm more sane than I thought, just 19.886363636363637% insane

Though there should have been two more questions:

Did you have to look up the word 'tesselate'?

Were you worried that the word wasn't in your online dictionary of choice? :huh:

The links in the top section are dead (the bit that's currently alternating between "Chrome Privacy Protector" and "Try out Google search's new look"). Also it would be good if clicking on the pic next to the story took you to the story as well as the, relatively small, 'Continue reading' button ;)

Thanks for notifying me of that. I've fixed the dead link issue now. :) I've been trying to find out how to do that with this template, but I just can't seem to figure out how to. You can also click on the big title too, as well as the Continue reading button. ;)