can i delete this browser?

incy wincy

thanks capman,

i know its in there i just wondered if i can remove safely as Tiscali is my internet provider if so,will it affect that? the reason i ask is that when i open certain programs i.e CCleaner ,instead of it being google it is still Tiscali.does that make sense?

thankyou Tarun,just one more thing does this mean that once i get rid of it will CCleaner etc,come up with google at the top the page instead of Tiscali which is what it does now?

I'm a little bit lost now,

I dont know what you mean when you say "when i open certain programs i.e CCleaner ,instead of it being google it is still Tiscali".

capman,

what i mean is that when i open my favourites menu and open a program from there ,the page opens with Tiscali at the top instead of google but since i have deleted Tiscali browser ,this doesn't happen anymore .sorry about not making that clear . :)

capman,

what i mean is that when i open my favourites menu and open a program from there ,the page opens with Tiscali at the top instead of google but since i have deleted Tiscali browser ,this doesn't happen anymore .sorry about not making that clear . :)

Check to see if you have a Tascali taskbar . Open add/remove programs and remove the task bar that obviously came with the Taiscali browser.....Sounds like the taskbar was left behind after the uninstall.... B)