New software title... Speccy!

MrG

These are GREAT NEWS! :D

Piriform needs a twitter account :P

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

Introducing Speccy our new advanced system info tool.

Very nice :)

Kind of a concise summary of some of the msinfo32.exe information ... but better looking and more readable B)

Where do you want suggestions/bugs/feedback?

Great program - I could see it replacing CPU-Z and GPU-Z. How do you guys do this for free? I will definitely donate once I am out of college.

What's the point of the 3D glasses on the logo?

I'm guessing for the fact that glasses are nicknamed 'specs' and with the name Speccy the glasses seems appropriate.

One suggestion - give an option to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

AJ

I'm guessing for the fact that glasses are nicknamed 'specs' and with the name Speccy the glasses seems appropriate.

I get that and makes sense for a fun logo but why 3D glasses, that's the bit I don't get. To me it gives the impression it's some sort of movie related software, just can't see the thinking behind it.

(I know it's a minor point but it was the first thing that stood out straight away as a wtf/negative, everything else looks good)

It's funny... I'm getting a better readout than any other similar program I've used. :wub: Great job!

Fantasy is the celebration of what we no longer are: individuals certain of our meaningfulness in a meaningful world. The wish-fulfillment that distinguishes fantasy from other genres is not to be the all-conquering hero, but to live in a meaningful world. The fact that such worlds are enchanted worlds, worlds steeped in magic, simply demonstrates the severity of our contemporary crisis.
Scott R. Bakker, Why Fantasy and Why Now?

RPG Codex - Putting the 'Role' back in RPG.

The Age of Decadence - A game everyone should look forward to.

I doesn't remember the size of the window of last session :(

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

This is nice... Thanks! :)

There's always an exception to the rule. I'm that exception.

Desktop ----- AMD Athlon 3700+ (2.64Ghz), 2GB DDR 400, ASUS A8N-SLI Premium, 500GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP3, Avira Antivir Personal

At work ----- Intel C2D T1700 (1.6Ghz), 2GB DDR2 667, Dell OUY141, 80GB HD, Windows XP Pro SP2, Symantec 10

Laptop ----- Intel C2D P8400 (2.4 Ghz), 4GB DDR3 1066, Mainboard, 160GB HD, Dualboot: Windows 7/openSUSE 11.1, Avira Antivir Personal

link1.gif

• 1 month later...

You really should call this the Piriforum, you know.

I am now using 3 out of 4 of the Piriform programs.

I just haven't lost anything yet, so Recuva hasn't yet been required.

However, with Piriform doing so well, I am wondering when I can expect to get my new PiriWindows and my new PiriBrowser. No doubt they will both look great on my PiriPod.

Thanks a lot for your excellent software.