Defraggler v1.15

MrG

• Admin

dflogo.png

In release 1.15 of Defraggler, we've focused on Windows 7 support and improving the user interface.

User interface - The most obvious change is the improved appearance of the pie chart from a standard windows one into a cooler transparent one. We hope you like it!

Windows 7 - Released on October 22, and Defraggler has full support! We've got new internal optimizations that will improve your system optimization experience on this new OS!

Download Defraggler now!

Here's the full list of changes:

• Redesigned disk space usage pie chart.
  • Windows 7 support added.
  • Added Portable U3 installer support.
  • Improved numerical and text validation.
  • Fixed bug in automatic update checking.
  • Many GUI fixes and improvements.

Download Defraggler today at www.piriform.com/defraggler. Also don't forget to sign up for the Piriform newsletter while you're there.

View the full blog post

GREAT GREAT GREAT :D

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

I like it a lot but I wish I could defrag more than one drive at once or select all the drives I want to defrag so that it defrags all the drives one by one.
Good point my friend

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer