CCleaner v2.25

MrG

• Admin

cclogo.png

Windows 7 was released on October 22, and whether you're a new user or waiting with an older version of Windows, we've got new features and fixes for CCleaner that will improve your system optimization experience.

We've made lots of other improvements which are listed below:

CCleaner v2.25.1025

• Improved Windows 7 jump list cleaning.
  • Improved Windows 7 thumbnail cache cleaning.
  • Added support for Windows Server 2008 R2.
  • Improved 64-bit support and performance.
  • Fixed issue with Windows 7 task scheduler.
  • Fixed issue with Startup tool, displaying incorrect folder contents.
  • Added support for AVG Antivirus 9.0.
  • Added support for ExcludeKey in INI files.
  • Improved support for wildcards and RECURSE/REMOVESELF.
  • Fixed minor GUI bugs in non-English versions.
  • Fixed minor GUI usability issues.
  • Improved input validation.
  • Lots of minor bugs fixed.

Click here to visit the CCleaner.com site and to download

View the full blog post

Thanks a lot MrG... working like never before ;)

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

• Moderators

It will take some getting used to for me with the filelist display, however hold outs like I was that were sticking with v2.21 actually need to update now as the bug fixes make it very necessary, ;) in particular:

Fixed issue with Startup tool, displaying incorrect folder contents.

It will take some getting used to for me with the filelist display, however hold outs like I was that were sticking with v2.21 actually need to update now as the bug fixes make it very necessary, ;) in particular:

Fixed issue with Startup tool, displaying incorrect folder contents.

Nope, the new results is a major PITA and I'm still sticking with 2.21 in the (seemingly vain) hope that the devs will add the surely simple option of detailed list showing by default. How hard can a tick box be, or even simpler just have ccleaner remember previous view when closing?

As for the need to update, every new release I download the portable version to see if, firstly, the above has been sorted and secondly, if there is any difference in cleaning/performance. v2.21 has no bugs that affect my use.

• Moderators
Nope, the new results is a major PITA and I'm still sticking with 2.21 in the (seemingly vain) hope that the devs will add the surely simple option of detailed list showing by default. How hard can a tick box be, or even simpler just have ccleaner remember previous view when closing?

As for the need to update, every new release I download the portable version to see if, firstly, the above has been sorted and secondly, if there is any difference in cleaning/performance. v2.21 has no bugs that affect my use.

You just right click a blank area of the results list and you'll see a detailed view. However I completely agree with you on the viewing option should be an option and remembered as a setting.

As for bugs that don't affect you, well you never know for sure. 2.21 does have a critical bug in the Startup tool if you're missing your user profile 'Start Menu->Programs->Startup' folder.

CCleaner is so nice, I use it for a very long time and didn't know about forum. Today I found it and I am happy. It doesn't metter version is old or new it's best off all. Yes new version is better. I found today defragler and I'm happy. I'm happy that I became a part of this community.

Whith warm fealings

amandla

CCleaner is so nice, I use it for a very long time and didn't know about forum. Today I found it and I am happy. It doesn't metter version is old or new it's best off all. Yes new version is better. I found today defragler and I'm happy. I'm happy that I became a part of this community.

Whith warm fealings

amandla

Welcome to the forum :)